truth or dare

Maddie's POV

Me and Kendall returned to the room where there was now a circle formed I sat in between kenzie and nia. I asked "who's starting?" Kendall yelled "ME!" So josh truth or dare?" Truth!" He answered "ummm...who do you like?" He blushed and put is head down and said "chloe" everyone went "awwww!" Chloe blushed and said "shut up!!!!" Josh looked up and said "gino!" Gino looked up "who's your crush?" Kendall" everyone just looked shocked and speechless. "Moving on!" Gino yelled "lucassssssss!" "Yeah" he replied "who's your crush and why" "okay, my crush is Madison Ziegler and I think she is the most beautiful girl on this earth and why? Well,the first time I met her she gave me that gorgeous smile of hers and I knew for me it was love at first sight I've been my hardest to see Maddie again and now that I finally have the chance to see her and dance with her I just wanted to get all of that stuff off my chest" everyone just stared at me like I was supposed to do something so I got up and took Lucas by the hand and into Kendall's sisters room ryleigh. I hesitated at first with what I was about to do but I did it. I kissed him. I put my arms around his neck and he put his hands around my waist. We didn't let go until we heard a video recorder stop I broke the kiss and turned around to see Kendall's phone through the door crack. I got very upset and took off running I grabbed my jacket and my phone off the couch and ran outside I didn't no where I was going but I just ran suddenly I just sat a park bench that was across he street from my house.

Kendall's pov

"can u please just do this for me please?!" Gino asked me. Everyone knows gino used to have a crush on Maddie or still does but thinks he's over her But he wants me to go

Spy on Lucas and Maddie I finally agreed but he had to stay behind. I put the phone through the crack of the door and got everything. Unfortunately my phone made that noise when let go of the button I seen Maddie turn her head and expression of hurt spread across her face and she just ran.

Lucas POV

Maddie pulled me into another room and just kissed me I was shocked at first but I reluctantly kissed back it was going on for about 30 seconds when maddie pulled away she looked so hurt and ran. Before I could say anything she ran. Ran! I walked around the door to see kendall and gino and I was hurt by the fact that gino my best friend was back there! I looked them with ashamed faces. I walked out the room to the living room and sat down on the couch and put my head in my hands. After a few minutes I tried to text maddie after a few a minutes I got a text,but not from maddie it was gino saying how sorry he was and he was jealous. I never replied back just stared at the text. I put my phone down after a few seconds I got another text but I didn't even bother to look but I got a another one so this time I looked it was maddie!!! She told me to come to the park across the street and to bring Kendall and gino. So I texted both of them I really didn't want to speak to them they both came down we headed.

Maddie's POV

I know your wondering why i said bring Kendall and gino because when at the park I put the peices to the puzzle and figured that gino was jealous and wanted his "crush" to help.

When they got here I turned to Kendall and said apology accepted I knew what kendall was going to do that's my best friend but I turned to gino and said "why?" He answered "jealous" lucas said "why?!" Gino answered "not over you maddie I still have feelings for you!" Well gino.........

Hahaha cliff hanger but author here and I got 82 reads excited!!! but can I get 100? Love all my readers this is a longg chapter to me bye
N out