new dancer?!

Maddie's POV

Hi my name is Maddie Ziegler I'm 13

years old and I dance at aldc. Well today ms.Abby has a new guess dancer who may be on the team permately. I hope its my crush Lucas triana. My mom yells "Madison 15 minutes till dance" snapping me out if my thoughts I ran to my closet and must on a pink aldc crop top and matching booty shorts. I put my hair in a Sophia Lucia style bun. I put some flower leggings over the booty shorts and put my aldc jacket on and slid a pink bow in my hair. I grabbed my phone and my dance bag and ran downstairs to see kenzie and my mom heading out I joined them and got my headphones out for the 15 minute ride to aldc. When we reached the aldc I seen my bff Kendall getting out if her car and I ran over to her and squeezed her with all my might till she yelped " mads I can't breathe" I let go of her and we just laughed really hard. We both ran inside the studio to join all the girls in the den. All the girls were talking about random things when all I could think about was who the guess dancer was.

Lucas pov

I was really nervous to go in and see my long time crush Maddie. OH! I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself hey,I'm lucas triana and I dance at aldc well just now started. My crush is the beautiful and talented Maddie Ziegler which is why im so nervous!

Maddie pov

Girls pyramid time! Ms.Abby yelled snapping me out of my thoughts again! We all lined up for pyramid on the bottom row was Chloe,kenzie,kalani,and Jojo siwa. The middle was Kendall and nia on the top was me! I was excited but also confused because there was still one more picture That was still covered and I think everyone else was too. Everyone was now anxious because ms.Abby was about to introduce the new dancer. Ms. Abby ripped of the picture and it was lucas!!!!!!!!!!

Lucas pov

Here goes!

Maddie POV

Then he walked in omg my long time crush Lucas triana!