the feelings

In the previous chapter....
W
Maddie's POV
Well gino  ........
Now still Maddies POV well gino.... I used to like u too I can see out the corner of my eye Lucas start to turn red with anger.. But.. His face softens when I said this. Gino you never showed any signs that you liked me and I always thought that you never would I cried about that.. Then I see Lucas face angry again. So I moved on..... Gino's face looked so sad and soft he looked like he wanted to cry.. I kissed his cheek and started to walk back towards Kendall's house leaving gino there stunned.
Kendall's POV
I cannot believe my ears!!

I patted gino on the shoulder and ran to catch up with Maddie I really didn't want to leave gino and Lucas alone... But it was cold and it was raining lightly. Maddie and I reached my house we opened the door and everyone sprang in to action and ran to hug us and thing like "I thought u guys were dead!" And we missed u guys what happened?" Filled the air.
Lucas POV

I was standing up staring at gino why his head was in his hands sitting on the bench. I really wanted to hurt him for making maddie cry but I knew vilonce wasn't the answer so I sat next to him and patted next him and said "hey, man its alright!" He stared at me teary eyed that kind of threw me back I never seen gino cry ever! Not even he twisted his ankle during dance or when he broke his arm. But this had to be serious to him. He spoke " man don't hurt her I love her and always will if u hurt her the way I did I will kill you!" He said I took me back the way the range in his voice was I silently spoke "I wouldn't hurt a hair on her head"......
Maddie's POV

OMG! You guys are back! I ran up to hug a soaking wet gino and lucas. You could could tell by the looks of thing gino had been crying and he never Cry's! They both wrapped there arms around me the let go and changed into fresh pair of clothes me and Kendall gathered everyone to watch a movie we decided on frozen❄⛄. We all cuddled up on the couch  I had lucas on my  left Kendall on my right. My eyes slowly got dropy and I leaned into Lucas's shoulder he laughed a bit and layed back so I could be on his chest.
Heyyyyyy authour here I promise I'll try to update a lot but right now I'm in exam mode and things have been tough but keep reading still waiting on 250 reads 1 comment and 1 vote!!!!!
N out