kendalls jealous??!

Kendall k's POV
So Ms. Abby was just going on and on about how good Maddie and Lucas's connection was. Im just like would yo shut up!! Yeah hate me, cause I really like Lucas and even though Maddie is my bro I just don't see why he chose her over me I mean like hello.

Maddie z's POV
Its time to go to awards and I really hope that Lucas and I duet comes in first because that Means he gets to stay on the team permanently!!
Announcer-and in second for our junior duet/trio competition is kendall vertes and nia Frazier!!!!
And in first place for our junior duet/trio competition is MADDIE ZIEGLER AND LUCAS TRIANA!!!.

Maddie z's POV
I was so excited right now I didn't even notice that they had announces our group dance and kenzies solo as first place!!

Mack z's POV
Kendall is acting really strange. As were sitting on stage she keeps mumbling thinks like "he's mine" and "my revenge will come"

kendall k's POV
Yes,me, kendall k vertez is jealous of my bestfriend she is no where as near as pretty as me!

Maddie's POV
We walked back to the dressing room,gathered hour things and made your way to the aldc bus. We said goodbye to hour fans and loaded the bus up. I was planning on sitting with kendall but she's been acting a little um, you know, a little bit crazy. So I sat with kenz in the middle section of the bus me and kenz talked about Kendall's behavior and we slowly fell asleep.

Lucas's POV
I can feel someone staring at me and I know its not Maddie cause I would be blushing ( don't judge me!!!) But it was starting to get uncomfortable I looked back and maddie was sleeping peacefully so it wasn't her and it wasn't kenzie and it was Paige, Nia ,or Chloe and it wasn't none of the moms or Ms. Abby but I looked to my left and Kendall's eyes were glued on me...... Creepy. Suddenly wasn't sittig. In my seat alone I felt Kendall plop down next to me and ask "is this seat taken?" I shook my head head and continued to watch me favorite movie dispicible me.. Kendall started to speak and ask me questions like "how was your day or how's life?" I didn't want to be rude so I answered them. I was in the middle of answering a question I felt lips on line they weren't maddie's THEY WERE HERS THEY WERE KENDALLS!!!!! I started to scream things like how could u do this!! And what about Maddie!! I heard shuffling behind us but I ignored it.

Chloe POV
I wasn't sleep the whole time.........

Author here how did I do?? I know its been a while so I gave this chapter for you guys can I get one comment on how well or suggestions? Thank you love you guys!!
N out