Khris 68

I took a long shower and put on my sexiest outfit, a dash a fuck me cologne, and my favorite shoes.... yeah I was showing out just to be going to the library but I felt like making Irvin as uncomfortable as possible. He was probably fuckin that nigga right now, I know it seems hypocritical considering I was laid up with Jerú last night but the difference was that I started talking to Rú after me and Irvin slip.... he was driving around the city with the dude he cheated on me with, we weren't the same. I walked downstairs and Jaire was sitting on the couch playing the game, I was hoping he was wrapping presents so I could see what he got me but I knew he was probably waiting for me to leave. I walked over to him and grabbed his keys and then instantly dropped them; I couldn't explain it but I had a flash of last night Rú's arms wrapped over me as he whispered in my ear, he wasn't saying anything crazy just telling me about how he met his 'brother' and how Legend was the person he admired the most.... It happened quickly and Jaire didn't even notice so I quickly scooped up the keys and shook my head. The front door opened and Jamarious walked in with his sexy ass.... even though I thought he was sexy, I would never cross the line with that nigga but it didn't hurt to look.

"Damn little nigga you must got a date or something." Jamarious said and I shrugged. "Well on your way back can you grab me some blunt wraps? I forgot to get them on my way back, I was kinda in a daze." Jamarious said as he handed me twenty dollars and headed towards the stairs.

"Don't be too hard on him....." Jaire said without looking up from the screen. "Let Irvin say what's on his heart and you say what's on yours.... after that hopefully y'all can move on from this situation and get back to how y'all were before, I'm going to need y'all firing on all cylinders for this tournament." Jaire said and though I knew things could never go back to how they use to be, it was better to let him think it would be a peaceful conversation rather than sit here and get lectured some more.

"Aight... I'll call you when I get there." I said walking out of the house. I temporarily unblocked Irvin from all social media so I could tell him I was on my way to the library, even though I was already there I wanted to get a feel of my surroundings and pick our battlefield. I settled on a private room and waited.... while I was waiting I decided to scroll through Instagram and checked out a few of Rú's pics, I may have liked a few... all of them but it was hard not to he was sexy as fuck and he knew it.

"Hey...." Irvin said and I looked up from my phone to see him standing there with that nigga.... See niggas don't know how to follow simple instructions, I told him to leave that nigga wherever he found him and yet here his tall ass was looking nervous as fuck as they walked into the room. "I know you wanted me to come alone but Trenton is apart of this just as much as I am and we both fucked up so I think we both owe you an explanation." Irvin said and I could've easily ended the conversation before it even started but I decided to hear them out for my own amusement.

"Alright let's talk... since I'm the wronged party, I think it's only fair for y'all to explain to me how this happened." I said pointing to the two of them.

"We were just talking one day and shyt happened, we were having a really personal conversation about my life and..... I won't say that I kissed him, and I won't say that he kissed me.... it just sorta happened naturally and one thing led to another." Trenton said as I sat there looking at the two of them.

"So it was a one time thing?" I asked knowing that they fucked damn near everyday, twice a day, and on their break days they'd spend the whole day fuckin.... so I was just waiting for that nigga to lie.

"Nah.... it kept going and eventually evolved into this...." He said and I realized what he was saying..... these niggas were dating and I was trying to figure out whether to laugh or start swinging. Eventually, I settled on laugh because this shyt was really funny to me, these niggas really thought their relationship would last when it was built on some bullshyt.