Luka 30

We made our way to the couch and I wasted no time pulling Chino to my lap, I had been having wet dreams about his ass since that day and now that I had him I was planning on taking my time. As we kissed, my hands wandered to his ass... it was fatter than I remembered but I wasn't a rookie so I knew how to handle it; gripping his ass tightly as we kissed passionately Chino ran his hands all over my chest while grinding against my dick. I pulled his shirt over his head and threw on the couch next to us, I kissed across his chest sucking and licking on his nipples. A quiet moan started to escape his lips but I forced it back as I put my tongue in his mouth, I thought I had him but Chino fought back his tongue wrestling with mine and I knew I was going to have my hands full with this one. I kicked my shoes off without and then my shirt, Chino smirked a little and I guess my bird chest was amusing to him but it's coo my dick was big so what the fuck do I need a big chest for? Chino looked at me and I knew he could feel my dick growing and we both knew what time it was.

I stripped him down to nothing but his briefs, there was something sexy about briefs that clung to a nigga's body; Chino's were light blue and they fit him perfectly and the crease between his fat cheeks that was threatening to swallow his briefs did something to me. I turned him away from me to just marvel at his ass, like that thing was perfect; not too firm, not too soft just the perfect blend between the two, fat but perfect for his frame, I was becoming entranced by the sight before me. I slapped his ass and watched as it jiggled slightly as I turned him back towards me and pulled him to the couch. I pushed Chino down on the couch and started kissing all over his chest, I don't know what cologne he was wearing but whatever it was smelled and tasted good as fuck.

"Damn what are you wearing because I might have to get some." I asked letting my tongue roll over his chest and stomach, Chino started laughing and I smiled at his infectious laugh.

"Just something that I picked up from the Oil Bar, I really don't fuck with cologne like that and....." Chino started laughing again as my tongue rolled over his stomach, this nigga must've been ticklish as fuck and for some reason I found that to be really cute. I kissed and licked all over his stomach smiling as he alternated between laughs and moans, then it happened.... it was completely unintentional but when I kissed a spot between two of his ribs Chino turned his head quickly, but I definitely caught his eyes rolling into the back of his head. I did it again and his back arched, again and his toes curled, one last time and the front of his light blue briefs became wet with cum.

"You know you done fucked up right?" I asked smiling because now that I knew his spot.... I was about to light his ass up. Chino didn't stand a chance as I kissed and sucked on that magic spot, his moans were so loud that they almost drowned out the jazz music and I could see his eyes going crossed, knowing I should probably stop but I was having too much fun learning his body.

"Hold up...." Chino said pushing me off of him and getting up, he moved to the other side of the room, placed his hands on his knees and tried to catch his breath but I was an expert at seduction and I knew I couldn't hold back for a second because it could possibly disrupt the vibe. I walked over to him and lifted his head, Chino seemed nervous as I leaned forward but as our lips connected he lost all reason and he wasn't the only one. I pushed him up against the wall and attacked his neck with my mouth, locating his second spot just between his jawline and shoulder, Chino's legs began to shake as I kissed and sucked gently on that spot.

I somehow managed to turn him around so that he was facing the wall and began kissing down his back, finding spot number three in the middle of his back. His body was trembling as I moved further down and then proceeded to remove his briefs with my teeth, Chino's ass was PERFECT better than I could've ever pictured. But now wasn't the time to stare, I pushed his legs apart and moved my head directly underneath his ass and rolled my tongue from base to brim over and over until finally, Chino was speechless.

"Come're...." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him back over to the couch, I laid on my back and pulled his ass to my face, Chino was shaking and trying to run but I had an ironclad grip on his thighs holding him in place. "Yo stop trying to run." I said forcefully and maybe it was my fault but I can't help it that my tongue was deadly.

"OHMYGODOHMYGODOHGODOHGODGODFUCK!!!" Chino cried and I noticed he was stroking his dick until I smacked his hand away.

"This tongue is going to make you nut and not your damn hand.... matter fact." I said getting up and walking over to my t.v. stand, I grabbed a pair of handcuffs and looked at him. "Put your hands behind your back." I commanded and Chino looked at me nervously until he saw that I wasn't playing and did what I said. Once his hand were secured behind his back I resumed my meal and he resumed cursing all the gods for putting him into this position.

Chino finally tapped out, jumping up and running across the room with his hand still behind his back which I found to be funny and sexy. Is it bad that I still have my pants were still on? Yeah, these needed to go, so while Chino caught his breath I stripped completely naked..... when Chino saw my dick he gasp and while he felt it before seeing it in all its glory was something completely different. I looked at him waiting to see what he was going to do, Chino stared for another minute like he was trying to figure out a complicated math problem but once he figured out his plan I stood there and watched as he dropped to his knees.

"FUCK!!!!" I yelled as he went to work on my dick, you know the head is good not when you grab their head but you grab your own head. So there I stood in my own living room with one hand on my head, the other frozen at my side like I couldn't move my arm at all, and I was standing on my tippy toes.... But I'd be damned before I ever ran from some head and Chino was close to having me run out my own place ass naked, that's how good his head game was.

"You good?" He asked smiling and I nodded, he thought he had me but I was testing this nigga out and now it was time for the real show, I helped him to his feet and started kissing him, Chino's lips were so damn sweet and I was hooked. I pulled him to the couch and pushed him on his stomach, his fat ass was sitting in the air daring me.... Daring me to fuck him, daring me to eat his ass again, daring me to finger him, daring me to do anything and I never backed down from a challenge.

"You want me to let you go?" I asked dropping behind him and to my surprise, Chino shook his head, so I was dealing with a freak... this night just kept getting better, Chino's moans made me nut, that shyt just sounded so damn sexy, soft yet masculine. Chino's ass was upper tier, the kind of ass you fight over, the kind of ass that you pull up to that nigga's job just to get a taste.... he wasn't even my dude yet and I was already plotting out my quickies.

"Stop teasing me...." Chino moaned as I rolled my tongue across his hole, I loved when niggas begged for the dick, I smacked his ass and proceeded to eat his ass for about ten more minutes and Chino seemed to be falling in love with me based on my tongue alone. The only downside to being so damn good at eating ass was that now my carpet was soaked with his juices, I helped Chino up and nodded towards the stairs I wanted to continue this party in my bedroom and as we reached the first step Chino turned and kissed me. "Do you got some more handcuffs?" He asked and I nodded.

"Of course what kind of Saggitarius would I be if I didn't, I got all sorts of tricks I plan on using on you in the next twelve hours so I hope you don't gotta work tomorrow." I said looking at him.

"Nah I'm off the next few days." Chino said and he must've known that he was getting the dick tonight. We started to head up the stairs just for someone to start knocking on the door.

"Go upstairs while I get rid of whoever it is." I said because I could tell by the way the person was knocking that they weren't going anywhere. Once Chino disappeared into my room I opened the door and looked at Dwayne who was standing there and I got pissed because we had the discussion about him popping up.

"Are you busy?" Dwayne asked with a little too much attitude, I looked down at my dick at the same time that he did and there was clear evidence that I was just getting my dick sucked. "Oh....." He said like I had just broken his heart.

"Yeah, I'll catch you later though....." I said closing the door in his face, was it heartless.... to be honest, I didn't give a fuck if it was because I asked him not to show up to my house without an invite and he continued to break the rules so what he walked in on was on him. I got up to my room and Chino was waiting with his ass in the air, just like that I forgot about Whatshisname and gave Chino my undivided attention........................................

****** QUESTIONS ******

1) Who should get the next two chapters; Jaire, De'Veon, Niño, or Chino?