Luka 80

I laid in my bed looking up at the ceiling, my dick was brick and there was nothing I could do about it, Chino had gone back to Cincinnati to handle some business and I was stuck wondering how I was going to solve this problem. The only thing I could think of was to make some money, I had about five niggas who were trying to get their hair cut, and since these were house calls I would be making a little more than usual..... Big Dawg's offer popped into my head and I tried to shake it out, but damn it was so tempting; I already owned one bar but this was different it was a club... actually it was more of a lounge but the way he described it, it definitely sounded like somewhere I would hang out. I checked my phone again and say that Duron was requesting a lineup for him and his son, I needed someone to talk to and Duron had become someone I could lean on when discussing business while Elijah was who I went to for personal matters. I got up and after a quick shower I was heading out the door, my new place would be ready in a few weeks thanks to my dope ass real estate agent, he had set me up with a place that was out of the way and hard to find; the way I was feeling there were probably only be around three or four people who knew where I stayed because I was over the drama of having dangerous dick.

"I'm fuckin horny...." I mumbled to myself as I got up and started getting ready for my day, I didn't have shyt planned aside from a few haircuts but other than that.... nothing. I was lowkey lame as fuck, I didn't have shyt going on other than work and school (occassionally). There was a knock on my door and I was confused because I wasn't expecting anyone, I walked out to answer it to find my boy Bryce waiting with an impatient look on his face.

"Nigga, you really be opening the door with your fuckin dick out? What if I was a Girl Scout or Jehovah's Witness?" Bryce asked walking into my apartment. "You moving again?" He asked and I nodded. "Your credit must be fucked to hell...." He said laughing as he took a seat on the couch.

"Nah, I'm just looking to upgrade.... tired of having people living above and below me, I'm tired of fighting for a damn parking spot in front of my own damn apartment, and most importantly I'm tired of uninvited guests popping up, not you but the crazy ass niggas I see to attract. I want my own shyt... backyard, driveway, security surrounding the entire place..... Somewhere I can walk around ass naked and not worry about anyone saying shyt because it's mine!" I said sitting next to him.

"I feel it bruh... imagine bringing a nigga home, you got people all in ya business.... I fuckin hate it." Bryce said, have you ever seen someone with that after sex glow.... this nigga Bryce was shining like the sun.

"So.... yo bitch ass has been M.I.A. these last few weeks, whatchu been up to?" I asked Bryce as he began rolling a blunt.

"Over that nigga Jaire's house... you know I've been fuckin with his cousin Jamarious, that nigga has taught me things I didn't think were possible.... I'm telling you, Luka, Jamarious has turned me into the ultimate bottom." Bryce said and again, all I could do was shake my head. "What? Don't get it twisted, I'm still vers but when I'm with that nigga I'm a lil whore....." Bryce said proudly.

"Ayy do you... no judgment here, so you've been around Jaire?" I asked looking at him on the sly.

"Yeah... being a freak must run in the family because that nigga got two dudes and they be fuckin more than me and Jamarious..... Speaking of freaks, have you spoke to Black?" Bryce asked and I shook my head. "Well that nigga is talking about a Spring Break Cabin trip and he invited me.... I figured he would've invited you as well." Bryce said.

"Nah this is the first I'm hearing about it." I said and I'll admit, I was feeling some type of way because I thought me and Black were boys, I wasn't going to make too much of it though, if he wanted me there I'd get an invite.

"How are things going with Chino?" Bryce asked and just hearing his name on another dude's lips made me irrationally angry. Damn... Chino really had me feeling things, strong things, and I just..... "Nigga you good?" Bryce asked snapping me out of my daze.