019

【 ✨a r t✨ 】

in which the author has to do something for art and thought of a chapter while she's doing it. she's also listening to conan gray rn, good artist btw.

where y/n ✨d r a w s✨ art. a master piece, yes, beautiful.

AUTHOR'S POV

"MOMO-CHAN! LOOK AT WHAT I DREW!" a h/c haired girl shouts as she grabs the white piece of paper in front of her. a long haired female walks towards her, "what is it y/n-chan?"

"it's an among us character!" y/n cheerily says as she shows momo her drawing. "this is, uhm, great y/n-chan!" momo nervously says as she takes the piece of paper with the drawing in her hands.

 "this is, uhm, great y/n-chan!" momo nervously says as she takes the piece of paper with the drawing in her hands

(PLZZZ I DIDN'T EVEN TRY TODRAW A GOOD ONE. DON'T COME @ ME.)

"kyoka, come over here to see y/n-chan's drawing," momo nervously calls as she hugs the drawing to her chest. "hm? coming momo!" jiro jogs her way over to them, "what's y/n-chan's drawing?"

momo shows jiro the paper making her choke on air, "uh, that's uh, and among us character right?" y/n nods her head, "yep! i haven't colored it yet!" she grabs the paper out of momo's hands, "i'll show you the drawing once i'm done!"

"y/n-chan this looks amazing!" momo and jiro compliment as they stare at the new drawing y/n had given them. "thank you momo-chan, kyoka-chan!"

(literally the only drawing i like is the top left one

(literally the only drawing i like is the top left one. IT'S THE ONLY ONE THAT LOOKS GOOD TO ME. it's the thing i have to work on for art, something about hatching, cross-hatching, stippling, and blending.)

"how long did it take you?" jiro asks as she places the piece of paper on the black desk in front of her. "hm, about a day and five hours. i got tired of drawing so i watched some youtube!"

"is this for an art project or something? i don't remember us having a project," momo grabs a hair brush and starts brushing y/n's hair. "i did it for fun! next chapter, we're going to play among us!" y/n cheerfully says as she smiles.

"Y/N-CHAN! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO SAY ANYTHING!" a brown haired girl shouts as she appears out of no where. "XIMENA-CHAN?! I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!" y/n shouts as she lets out a nervous laugh.

"chapter? what do you mean by chapter-?"

"NOTHING!"