032: pt 3

(eri is saved and everything snandbansjak. I FORGOT TO SAY THAT JSMSNDB IM DUMB. i'm gonna fix some things later😔👍🏼).

edit: BRO, LITERALLY I GAVE MY FRIEND MY ACCOUNT AND NOW SHE'S LIKE PROBABLY GONNA READ THIS😭. I FORGOT I HAD BOOKS FOR A SEC-.

GURL IF U SEE THIS, hi.

also, for any confusion, in that one chapter where ximena's parents were visiting, they were her adoptive parents. she doesn't have a good relationship with them but it's getting better.

diego's dead ?

warning: blood, cussing, angst(?).

PREVIOUSLY

"what's your name?" she whispers, grabbing a med kit that she had stolen from the infirmary— which they surprisingly had. "i-i-i don't h-h-have o-one," the boy stutters out, shaking out of fear.

he wasn't used to being saved nor was he used to being in contact with a human, other than being hit. he didn't have much conversation; he was trapped, what did he expect to have? a nice tea party?

"well then," she starts. "i'll just have to give you one. you won't mind that right?" she wraps a white bandage over his arm, making sure to not make him feel any pain. "n-no," the boy shakes his head, cautiously staring at her. "my bad. i haven't introduced myself." she smiles at him, "my name's y/n."

"nice t-to meet you y-y-y/n." he tries to smile at her. who would've thought he would have trusted her so quickly even after they had barley met 3 minutes ago. he reminded her of his older sister who sadly died years ago. "i'll get us out of here okay? you just have to trust me," y/n finishes wrapping white bandages all over his body. he nods slowly, "a-alright. i t-t-trust you . . ."

AUTHOR'S POV

april 19th, xxxx

THE BIG THREE WERE WAITING FOR ORDERS. they had barged in when they heard that y/n was kidnapped: even if they've only known each other for a bit of time. they wanted their new friend to be safe, they wanted to get to know her more and for . . . other reasons.

yeah, they totally don't like her. ahahah . . .

ANYWAYS.

they were now with class 1-a talking about the plan they had made up. "hey again," Mirio grins brightly. Eri was being taken care of by Aizawa, he was trying to find clues on where y/n could be. "hey," Midoriya smiles. "we all got the plan right?"

everyone nods their head. lets go beat the shit— i mean, uh, i give up. lets go beat the shit out of f/n! ximena grins as she grabs her hero costume with others following behind.

y/n was carrying the boy bridal style, she was still thinking of a name. kuro? yukio? rin? she wasn't sure.

(omg kuro literally kept auto correcting to kero and kiri. i was so confused).

"hey," she calls out to the boy who looked up at her. "do you know why you're here?" he shakes his head, "n-no." hm, this is no help. i'll figure everything out eventually and i don't want him to feel pressured. y/n stops and looks around, i just need to find a way out.