013

UA for ximena and y/n gets to see her

well, let's just say that today was very interesting.

the besties have ✨reunited✨. besties. class 1-a gets to meet y/n's first bestie. they get jealous. real jealous.

"EYOOO WHAT'S UP," the dark haired brunette shouts as she waves her arms in the air. the male beside her sighs as he pinches the bridge of his nose, "oh my god ximena-chan, you're embarrassing us."

the female rolls her eyes, "shut it. you're just jealous that i met our bestie first. bae asf." the male rolls his eyes but can't help but feel a tint of jealousy, "bae her. why not me."

"Y/NNNNNNNN-CHANNNN!" the female brunette drags out as she happily runs towards the h/c-ette who was happily chatting with a green haired male. "XIMEEEEEEEEENA-CHANNNNN!" the h/c-ette shouts back as she runs towards the brunette. they hug a bit before letting go, "it's been so long!"

the green haired male looks at them awkwardly before speaking up, "u-uh who's this y/n-chan?" the h/c-ette looks back before smiling widely making the boy blush, "this is one of my childhood friends!" the brunette that stood beside her looks at him and smiles slightly, "uh, my names kinosha ximena, nice to meet you. this is my friend gokaino diego."

the dark brown haired male looks at him and waves, "hey." the green haired male awkwardly waves back, "h-hi." the brunette clasps her hands together, "since we all go to UA, we shall walk over there together!"

"who the fuck are these pieces of shit?" the ash blonde as asks as he glares at the female brunette who was beside y/n. "bitch, i'm famous, the fuck. i'm y/n-chan's bestie," the brunette sassily says as she flips her hair.

a tick mark appears on the ash blonde's head, "you fuck-." before he could continue, midoriya quickly intervenes, "well, uh, let's treat kinosha-san with respect. she'll be one of the n-new students here."

"EYYYYY, IS THIS A NEW BESTIE I HEAR?" a pink skinned female screams as she puts her hand on the brunette's shoulder. "eyyy, i'm y/n-chan and diego-kun's bestie."

the pink skinned female laughs, "i can be one of your besties too!" the female brunette nods her head, "fine, fine. you should be blessed. y/n-chan, since i wasn't here for christmas, i bought you a gift. losers i gave her the best gift ever even if it's late."

y/n opens the gift and squeals, "YES. A BODY PILLOW OF (favorite anime character) AND A FIGURE OF THEM?! YES, YES, YES, I LOVE YOU." the last sentence made tick marks appear on everyone's head, this bitch.

y/n hugs ximena which she happily returns. ximena smirks in victory as she mouths, "losers. she loves me."

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER. YOU WERE THE ONES ON THE PHONE WITH HER ON CHRISTMAS. I'LL BEAT YOU TO A PULP YOU LITTLE SHITS-."

ERRR.

n e ways

ximena is ✨safe✨ and sound thanks to kirishima holding bakugo back. angry ass pomeranian.

DON'T TELL HIM I SAID THAT-.

a/n

y'all i can't-

JSNDNSNS

I GOT ANOTHER TODOROKI FIGURE FOR CHRISTMASSSSSS YESSSSSSS. BAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH YESYESYEYYSYSYSYSYSYSYSYS.

u can probably already tell ima simp for him👁👄👁. N E WAYSSSS-, i have been trying to draw Y/n for a while and I CANT.

IT LOOKS RLLY BAD SO I THREW IT AWAY😜😜. IM GONNA TRY TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE THO-.