020

among us bc why not?

in which y/n and the others play among us bc they want to and bc among us is sadly dead😔💔‼️.

AUTHOR'S POV

"AYO! LETS PLAY AMONG US, HURRY UP," a h/c haired girl says as she grabs her laptop. "y/n-chan, i already created a server(?)," a brown haired girl states as she moves around her white among us character.

(plz i love being the white among us character, idk why😃.)

"TELL ME THE CODE," y/n screams as she looks towards her brown haired friend —ximena—. "JIRO, MOMO, MIDOIRYA, POMERANIAN ASS, PIKACHU, TAPE GUY, URARAKA, OJIRO, GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE," ximena yells as she types the code on y/n's laptop.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKING DO," bakugo hisses out as he glares at ximena. "SHUT UP. GO ON AMONG US AND THE CODE IS XYQNAF."

(idk if that's an actual code- i typed in random letters.)

"SHUT UP BASTARD! I'M PUTTING THE SHITTY CODE IN!" bakugo yells back as he aggressively puts in the among us code.

✨a g g r e s s i v e✨

after everyone had FINALLY put in the among us code, they had joined the server(?).

the timer started to yell as ximena presses the start button.

5

4

3

2

1

CREWMATE

DAMMIT! IM CREWMATE! ximena thought as her eyebrows furrow, I WONT GET TO KILL FUCKING BAKUGO NOW.

IMPOSTER

oh, I'M IMPOSTER-, y/n thought as she evilly grins. I'LL KILL EVERYONE WITH URARAKA.

y/n moves her (cyan/red/brown) among us character to admin to fake admin swipe card. she saw ximena's white among us character there and decided to kill her, the kill cool down benig 15 seconds. 'HOLY SHIT-. DID SHE JUST KILL ME?!'

let me tell you who's who:

ximena: white
midoriya: green
bakugo: orange
jiro: purple
momo: black
kaminari: yellow
sero: blue
uraraka: pink
ojiro: lime
y/n: (cyan/red/brown)

(red, blue, green, pink, orange, yellow, black, white, purple, brown, cyan, lime.

i literally had to go in among us to check what colors they have.)

y/n quickly vented towards the hall that was by navigation and went there, faking a task. she walks up to where meteors are and sees that midoriya was dead too, she actually killed him-?!

she quickly goes to o2 and fakes the leaf task. the 'report body' sign appears on her screen as she quickly unmutes herself.

right- i forgot to explain that everyone moved to separate places so no one will know who's who.

"where's the body?" y/n asks, already knowing where it was, wait ochaco killed two people?! omGG, i barley killed oNE.

"it was where meteors is, i don't know what it's called," sero explains. "was anyone there," y/n blinks realizing who was dead, HOLY CRAP-. OCHACO KILLLED KATSUKI-.

dead: ximena, bakugo, and midoriya

"i didn't see anyone. where was everyone???" sero questions as he squints his eyes at the screen, who the hell has the guts to kill bakugo?!

"i was in o2 doing the leaf task," y/n explains. "i was in electrical with lime/ojiro, black/momo, and pink/ochaco," jiro explains. "that clears momo, jiro, ochaco, and ojiro for this kill," sero concludes.

"thE TIME IS ENDING. WE NEED TO VOTE SKIP-."

everyone quickly votes skip and the meeting ends.

no one was ejected.
(2 imposters remain)

y/n quickly goes to her left where medbay is. she walks into medbay and fakes the tube task. sero walks in and she quickly kills him, sorry not sorry, Sero. she goes to the vent and vents only to regret it when she sees jiro enter medbay and see her vent, OH MY GOD NO-.

the report sign pops up and jiro starts to blame y/n, "IT'S Y/N I'M TELLING YOU. I SAW HER VENT. SHE KILLED SERO IN MEDBAY. TRUST ME." y/n quickly starts to counter back, "NO, DON'T LISTEN TO HER. SHE KILLED SERO AND VENTED. LISTEN TO ME. I SWEAR IT'S NOT ME. VOTE HER THEN ME. likE IF Y'ALL vOTE FOR ME, wait my voice cracked, IF ALL OF YOU VOTE FOR ME I SWEAR."

"I'M SORRY Y/N-."

"WAIT WHAT NO-."

y/n was voted off. (imposter)
(1 imposter remains)

"nOOOOOOOO WHY?!?!?" y/n starts to sulk before she starts to sabotage oxygen.

in the end, the imposters won making bakugo rage.

"YOU LITTLE SHITS. HOW COME YOU DIDN'T FIGURE IT OUT SINCE THE FUCKING BEGINNING?!?!"