027

hair dye

in which y/n helps ximena dye her hair, well strands of her hair, since she wants blonde highlights.

surprisingly, it ended well when they called a hairstylist🙈.

AUTHOR'S POV

"HELP ME DYE SOME OF MY HAIR," a brunette pleads as she puts her hands together. "yEs," a pink haired girl agrees as she proudly stands with her arms crossed. "sure," the rest of the girls agree.

"HANTA-KUN, COME HELP ME AND THE OTHERS DYE XIMENA-CHAN'S HAIR," y/n shouts as her face turns red from shouting. "COMING. I'M COMING TO RUIN KINOSHA'S HAIR."

"BITCH WHAT-?!"

"NOTHING," sero finally arrives with y/n and the rest of the girl bc he's spiderman2.0😉. "don't trust sero-san to dye your hair ximena," jiro says as she glances at him, "he doesn't know how."

"i know and i'm scared for my hair," ximena says as she holds her hair that was up in a ponytail tight. "jiro, i'm a professional🙄‼️," sero rolls his eyes and puts one of his hands on his hip. "oh really? so what was that time when you tried to dye my hair and it turned out ho-," jiro was cut off by sero, "i waS A BEGINNER BACK THEN. I AM A PROFESSIONAL HAIR DYE PERSON."

you couldn't see it but hagakure was giving sero an 'are-u-serious' face, "stop lying. i remember that time. you tried to dye a strand of jiro-chan's hair and you damaged it."

"pendeja cayate, no mames," sero hisses out. ximena's eyes widen as she starts to glare at sero, "pinche puto." y/n blinks and looks at the 2, "pindiho?"

"there you go kinosha-san," a pink haired female says as she smiles brightly at her work. the hairstylist had dyed ximena's hair since sero couldn't do it.

professional my ass🙄.

HE ALMOST BURNED XIMENA'S HAIR OFF AND GOT HIMSELF KILLED.

y/n had to save him bc ximena was about to kill him with momo, jiro, mina, hagakure, tsuyu, and uraraka watching them, letting out small giggles, chuckles, and laughs as they watch ximena try to kill sero

a/n

HEY HEY HEY.

SO, HOW HAVE Y'ALL BEEN??? I WANT TO KNOW BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO TELL ME THEN THAT'S FINE😎.

ANYWAYS, OKAY, so for those who are reading my other books, i'm putting a small pause on them since i want to finish this book first bUT I WILL STILL POST ON THEM. LIKE, IT JUST WONT BE LIKE RLLY FAST AND ALL THAT.

I'M PLANING ON FINISHING THIS BOOK FIRST BUT IT MIGHT TAKE ME A WHILE😔.

BUT THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY, I HOPE ALL OF U HAD/HAVE A GOOD DAY, I LOVE U AND BYEEE <3.