Cheated

"That's it..we're going to kill him.."Ushijima told his friends with a furious look on "No."Yamagata told him "Why not it's his fault Tendo no longer loves me"Ushijima said still upset "Just wait till they break up."Semi told him "Yeah but it's not that long until we leave to college Eita?!"Koganegawa "Yeah..we'll be fine.."Semi replied.With the Second years "Well wanna come over?"Tendo asked them "Yeah let's go"Goshiki said and as they walked to their house they stopped by a park where Tendos boyfriend was kissing another boy.
"Babe..."Tendo said and the boy looked at him with a shocking face "B-Baby its not what it looks like..."He told Tendo
"how long.?"Tendo asked him,the boy that was making out with him was named Hiroshi."Hiroshi..I thought we were friends.."Tendo told him "I-I'm sorry"Hiroshi told Tendo."So Haruki
how long have you been cheating on me?"Tendo told his boyfriend,"4 months"Haruki told him "Wow..4 fucking months"Tendo said as he walked up to both of them.He then pushed them both "FUCK BOTH OF YOU!HIROSHI YOU KNEW WE WERE DATING WHY!?"Tendo yelled "AND YOU CHEATED ON ME FOR WHAT!TELL ME WHY"Tendo then yelled at his boyfriend "We are over"Tendo finished off saying "Wait no you can't leave me please!"Haruki begged him "No were done."Tendo said "Wair no please I still love you!"He grabbed Tendos hand "I'm sorry but what you did was unforgivable"Tendo yanked his hand and went towards his hand Haruki stood there crying in tears.
Haruki just kept yelling to Tendo to not leave him but Tendo just kept walking even how bad he felt.The third years were watching the whole time and Ushijima had a huge grin on his face...