Chapter 1

Nobody POV
Shirabu,Goshiki,Kawanishi and Tendo are all walking to school,They are all 2nd years at shiratorizawa (This is my story got a problem fight me,just kidding)They are new students at Shiratorizawa,they made their way into the school and grabbed their schedules from the office.Shirabu and Tendo had the same class,and the rest had separate.They walk in the class and they caught everyone's attention "Oh hello,hey everyone meet the new students"The teacher said "Introduced yourselves"The teacher completed her sentence "My name is Kenjirou Shirabu but please just call me Shirabu"He said "My name is Satori Tendo but just call me Tendo"Tendo said.They were two guys in the back that were talking and it caught the teachers attention "Semi and Ushijima"The teacher said out loud "Yes ma'am?"Semi said "Meet the new students Tendo and Shirabu"The teacher told them "Hello my name is wakatoshi ushijima but please call me Ushijima"One of the guys said "My name is Semi that's all you gotta know"The other one said "pfft rude"Shirabu whispered to Tendo "I know right but I call dibs one the one named ushijima"Tendo whispered to Shirabu "Yeah whatever"Shirabu whispered back.

With Goshiki~

Nobody POV
Goshiki walks in his classroom and the teacher looks at him "Oh hello you must be Goshiki correct?"The teacher asked him "Yes I am!"Goshiki said "Okay everyone may I please have your attention?"The teacher told the class "You can start now "The teacher told Goshiki. "Well umm...my name is Tsutomu Goshiki but just call me Goshiki"He said "Look we don't care"a yellow haired dude said,Goshiki didn't say nothing "Koganegawa that was not nice apologize"The teacher told him (Yes koganegawa goes to shiratorizawa my story)"No it's fine I'll just go sit down"Goshiki said as he went to go sit down in his seat the teacher assigned him to.

With Kawanishi aka Taichi~

Nobody POV
Kawanishi walked in the classroom nervous because he was alone..by himself and his Friends not being there with him."Ah Taichi your finally here?!"The teacher said with a smile,Kawanishi found it a bit creepy but shook it off "May you please Introduce yourself please"The teacher told Kawanishi "Um okay My name is-"  
Kawanishi was cut off while being dragged by another dude out the classroom."why'd you do that?"Kawanishi asked the dude "What's your name?"The dude asked "Well just call me Taichi"Kawanishi told him "Ah Taichi well my name is Yamagata"The dude said "But if the teacher ask you to stay after class don't or atleast have a friend with you"Yamagata told him "Wait why"Kawanishi said "Just do what I say and let's go back into the classroom"Yamagata said.

After the class~

Cliffhanger