Chapter 4

Nobody POV
"I doubt the came from The window really"Yamagata said "Uh yeah let's just go check after practice"Semi told them "Yeah okay"Ushijima said

After their practice~

Nobody POV
Them 4 third years went up the stairs and unlocked the door.They went inside and the four second years were still in the room."Guys I thought y'all said y'all came out from the window?"Semi said "What are you talking about"Shirabu replied "Were trying to figure out how to get out of here but you opened if for us thx"Goshiki told them "But you guys were just in the gym.."Koganegawa said.The second years were confused of what they were talking about."We never left this room"Tendo told them "Yeah you guys did,you came in the gym then left"Yamagata said "Okay good job now y'all can stop"Shirabu said "But we aren't kidding"Semi said so confused. "Then who were those people"Koganegawa said.All the 4 third looked at each other then looked back the the second years but they weren't there anymore and the window was open. "Umm guys were we hallucinating"Yamagata said "I think we were"Koganegawa said "Umm okay let's just go now"Ushijima said and as they were leaving the room they heard someone say "So you guys are just gonna leave us in here?!" Tendo said.They turned around to find the second years again there standing in the room,"Oh what the fuck is going on"Semi said going crazy of what happening.Then they all left the room and went home but,the third years are so confused about those second years.They dont know if they were hallucinating or it was a dream,it wasn't a dream tho what they saw was real.Or was it~