Friends?

The third years got out of there spot "Why are you two on the floor?"Semi asked Haruki "Well my boyfriend just left me..it my fault anyways but I still loved him"Haruki explained "You cheated on him with him"Ushijima said and pointed at Hiroshi "Yeah I did,my mistake"Haruki said wiping his tears away."That sad to hear but we have to go"Koganegawa said and they all walked away from them.

With the second years~

Tendo was bawling his eyes out,his friends were comforting him.Tendos heart was broken "It's okay Tendo you'll find someone better than him" Goshiki told him "But I loved him and he cheated on me!"Tendo said trying to stop his tears.The third years decide to accidentally bump into them,well ushijima was going to bump into Tendo when he's further than the others.The second years were still walking and Tendo told them that he needed some alone time "Just call me and keep your location on"Shirabu told him.Tendo left walking and this was perfect for the third years to come in "randomly" Tendo was passing and semi pushed Ushijima towards Tendo,It caused Tendo almost falling over but ushjima caught him."oh Tendo I'm sorry"Ushijima apologized to him and helped him stand again "That's..Fine"Tendo said and wiped the tears off his face. "Why are you crying?"Ushijima asked even tho he already knew,"Why should I tell you!"Tendo told him "I was just asking but whatever"Ushijima said and started to walk away "Wait..can we start being friends again?"Tendo asked him "Really?"Ushijima had to make sure."Yes I'm sure and the reason I'm crying is because he cheated on me"Tendo gave him the reason,"Oh will friends?"Ushijima said and took out his hand "Friends!"Tendo shook his hand and had a smile on his face.Tendo called his friends saying that he bumped into the third years,Few minutes later they came.They were all now together "So you guys are friends?"Shirabu asked with a unsure face "Yeah well,can we all be friends?" Tendo asked them,it took them a min to answer but they all nodded."Well can we do killing?"Goshiki asked "Sure why not"Koganegawa replied.Ushijima had his vehicle to they all went driving around to find some victims,they saw 4 people together most likely friends. They all went beside them and pulled them in the vehicle,they went to a abandoned place..