Confession pt.2

Kawagata✨

Yamagata had put a note in Kawanishis locker saying to meet him somewhere. Yamagata was very nervous to confess, he was thinking ways how to tell him.

He waited at a garden,where he had told Kawanishi to meet him at.He waited for about 15 minutes before seeing him walk his way.

"oh you were the one who wanted to see me?"Kawanishi said and Yamagata nodded."I just wanted to hang out" Yamagata lied "mmm okay I guess"he agreed like he had a choice.They walked around for a few hours around the garden,Kawanishi looked bored so Yamagata thought it was time to confess."Kawanishi I need to tell you something"Yamagata started off.

Kawanishi looked at him "What is it?" He asked "I-I"Yamagata couldn't do it. He ran away from kawanishi who was confused of what happened. "YAMAGATA WHERE ARE YOU GOING!"Kawanishi yelled out to him. No answer,he left kawanishi confused "If I knew he was gonna leave me here I wouldn't have came"Kawanishi thought.

Yamagata ran to his friends "What the fuck was that!"Semi whispered/yelled at him."I couldn't do it!"Yamagata said "your a idiot,you left him there!"Ushijima said."I know I know I just panicked!!"Yamagata told them "Your a fucking dumbass you should've just said never mind instead of running away from him"Koganegawa told them. "I know i just didn't know what to do" Yamagata said catching his breath..

Later that week

They all decided to hang out at Shirabus house,they stared to play games."Let's play truth or dare"Koganegawa suggested and everyone agreed to it.Semi looked at Ushijima and koganegawa,Yamagata was confused why they were looking at each other."Who's going first?"Tendo interrupted.

Nobody wanted to go first "Fine I'll chose"Tendo said and looked at Yamagata."Truth or dare?"He asked them "Truth"Yamagata answered "Do you have a crush on someone in this room?"He asked.Yamagata nodded..

After a few rounds it was Semis turn to ask Yamagata.

"Truth or dare"He said "Dare"Yamagata answered "Confess you're feelings"Semi told him.Yamagata looked at him "Wait what?"He couldn't believe what he just heard."Do it."Semi said and Yamagata sighed and looked at Kawanishi."Oooooo~"Goshiki lifting his eyebrows."I like you"Yamagata said straight with his face heating up. Kawanishi looked at him confused,he started to laugh.

Everyone was confuse why kawanishi was laughing "What do you think my answer is?"He told Yamagata."I don't know thats why I'm waiting for you to say it"Yamagata said "alright I'll let you figure it out then"Kawanishi told him. Then they got it besides the third years. "Are y'all dumb or stupid?"Goshiki said."Maybe both"Shirabu agreed "just let them be confuse"Tendo laughed.

They were still confused after a week.

Credits to the person who gave me this idea :)