Let them go

"Well what could we do with them?" Tendo wondering how to kill them "Let's torture them first maybe for a few days then Kill them"Semi suggested "Hmm that sounds like a great plan"Goshiki agreed and everyone else also agreed to the situation.Then they headed where the four people were tied up "Hey so how are you guys?"Shirabu asked the four, nobody answered "Oh I forgot"Shirabu said as he took off the cloth out of there mouths."Why did you bring us here!" One of the boys said "Well of course to kill you what else?"Taichi replied "Just wait till they find us"A girl told them "How are they going to find us?"Ushijima asked her "Well obviously I'm not going to tell you"She said and rolled her eyes."Oh you mean the tracking device in your shoulder?" Koganegawa told her and her eyes widen "H-How..?"She said as she looked at the ground."Well obviously we're not stupid"Goshiki told her "Ha but you didn't cut my skin to get it"She said and stuck our her tongue at them "We did is that we made sure you didn't feel pain when you were asleep and awake"Semi said and gave her slight smile.They were three boys and one girl they held hostage "What the fuck is wrong with you guys?"Another boy said "Ugh whatever how old are you guys "11" "12" "13" "11" one by one said.They though they were High schoolers by there looks "So you're telling me you guys aren't high schoolers?!"Yamagata said with a surprised look "Do we look like high schoolers??"the third boy said "Yes" the Second and third years said "Let them go"Shirabu demanded "Wait why?"Semi asked "Let the kids live their life and bring me the girl"Shirabu told them,they nodded and Tendo grabbed the girl,he handed her to Shirabu "Are you going to do anything to me?"She asked "Nah"He replied as he put the tracking device back and wrapped a bandage around her shoulder so it could recover."Here's your phones but don't tell nobody about this"Shirabu told her with a glare and she nodded as a response.The untied the boys,"Ushijima take them home it's too dark for them to walk home"Shirabu told them.Ushijima nodded and told them to follow them..

This was a short chapter,this story will probably end soon.I am making two more chapters for this story but can anyone give me a ideas?