Chapter 1

Jimin's POV
I sat on my bed sulking.. today was the day I was going to meet my new so called "family". My mom had just remarried and it was time for me to meet her new husband and his son. Honestly I don't know why my mom even married this man, he's not even rich so what's the point?
Oh yeah I forgot.. I'm Park Jimin and the son of the riches woman in all of Korean "Park Jiyoung". She's the owner of the biggest company in Korea "Park Beauty & Entertainment Corp."
The man she married is just a man.. from what I heard he own his own small vhs tape store, who even watched "vhs tapes" anymore.. anyways I guess if she's happy then I'm happy, all I want is for my mom to be happy and loved and if this man gives her that then I'm cool with it.
What I'm not cool with is his son, I heard he's a 16 year old rebel brat that doesn't follow the rules... we can't have that in our school. "BigHit High School" is the most expensive and luxurious school for only privileged students, and we don't need any delinquents ruining the reputation of our school. Plus he wouldn't even fit in, I mean he's not rich... or.. is he, now that he's part of this family is he "rich..."
"Ughhhh whatever.." I groaned and got out up from my bed putting on a "puma" outfit

After getting dressed I went downstairs into the living room and sat down on the couch to watch some tv

Around an hour later my mom walked into the house and told me that "Jeon Jaemin" who I now new to be her husband and his son "Jeon Jungkook" had arrived, and asked me to go help them unload their belongings from the car. I reluctantly got up off the couch and made my way to the door. Once I was outside, a brown haired boy made eye contact with me. He was a bit taller then me and had a smile plastered on his face.

He's really cute, but somehow his smile irritated me

He's really cute, but somehow his smile irritated me. I gave him a nod with a blank expression and made my way to "mr.Jeon" to greet him.
"Hello sir" I said as I approached him, "I'm Park Jimin, it's nice to meet you" I said with a small smile.
"Oh yes Jimin, hi, I'm so glad to finally meet you, your mom has told me a lot about you, and please call me "Jaemin" no need to be formal we're now family after all" he said with a smile that seemed to be truly genuine. I smiled my eye smile at him and nodded my head "alright then, let me help you with that" I took a few boxes into the house and placed them in the living room with Jungkook and Jaemin following my lead , we continued this action for another 20 minutes until all of their belongings were inside the house. Just as I was about to head to my room my mom called out my name, I stopped in my tracks and looked at her "yes eomma?"
"Honey could you please show Jungkook to his room and help him get his things unpacked and organized?"
"Sure" I smiled to my mom and then looked at Jungkook blankly "follow me" I said in a cold tone while grabbing some of his boxes and walking up the stairs to what was now referred to as "Jungkook's room"

 Just as I was about to head to my room my mom called out my name, I stopped in my tracks and looked at her "yes eomma?" "Honey could you please show Jungkook to his room and help him  get his things unpacked and organized?" "Sure" I smiled to my ...

"We're here, the door to your right is the bathroom, the door to your left is your closet the door in-front of yours is my room, you have no business in there so don't even think about going into my room got it?"
"Um yeah.. I guess.."
"Good. I'll be going now" before I could step out of Jungkook's room he grabbed my wrist.
"Wait hyung.."
I looked at Jungkook and then I my wrist, I yanked my arm from his grasp and gave him a glare "what?" I asked in an annoyed tone.
"I um.. maybe can you help me unpack..?"
I stared at the younger boy in-front of me, he was looking down and fidgeting with his finger, I found it annoying yet adorable.. wtf am I saying "THERES NOTHIN ADORABLE ABOUT THIS BRAT JIMIN! SERIOUSLY MAN GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER" I got myself out of my thoughts and gave him another glare. "Sure, I'll help" I said blankly and started walking towards one of the boxes
"Thank you hyung" I heard Jungkook say from behind me, but didn't reply I just continued unpacking his stuff in silence.
It took us almost 4 hours to finish unpacking and organizing his room. Throughout that time Jungkook tried to make small talk but I would quickly cut those conversations short, I had no desire to talk to this "intrusive brat." He really thinks he can come into my house and make it his.. this fucking little shit.. I'll make sure he never feels at home here.

Jungkook's POV
I saw Jimin spacing out, he seemed to be deep in thought.. but what could he possibly be thinking about? His expression looks dark and cold.. almost evil..
When my dad told me we we're moving in with his new wife I wasn't to happy about it.. especially when I heard that she's really rich and has a son, but this isn't so bad, Jiyoung is really sweet and Jimin seems like a nice person although he's acting pretty cold right now, I'm sure we'll get along after some time.
The only thing that worries me is the school "BigHit High School" it's the most luxurious and rich school in all of Korea.. I don't think a person like me would fit in.. I frowned without realizing, and then noticed that Jimin was no longer in the room. I wonder where he went he was just here.. oh well, I think I'll go shower for now and then try to find Jimin so he can maybe show me around the house, and maybe get to know him a little bit.
I picked up some clothes and a towel, and made my way to the bathroom it's HUGE!!! Like bigger then my room in our old house!

After admiring my exaggeratedly big bathroom, I filled up the bath tub took off my clothes and got inside.

Jimin's POV
I snapped out of my thoughts and saw that Jungkook had been spacing out aswell, he had a frown plastered on his face. I wondered what he could possibly be thinking about that made him frown but then quickly pushed those thoughts away, it's not like I care and walked out of his room heading into my own, closing the door behind me and plopping down on my bed, I closed my eyes and heard the water in the bathroom running. It's probably Jungkook I thought and drifted off to sleep.