Chapter 3

Jungkook's POV
It's been a week since my parents left and Jimin was put into a sleep induced coma. This last week like you can imagine has been literally hell..
Let's rewind to that night.

Jimin was taken by the ambulance. We followed close behind praying that Jimin survives. After being admitted into the hospital Jimin spent 2 days in ICU they wouldn't let us see him and after no being able to see Jimin our parents just ended flying to Japan like they were meant to and I was left to worry about Jimin. The day after my parents left Jimin was transferred into a normal hospital room, I was really happy to hear that thinking I'd get to talk to my hateful stepbrother and figure things out with him or at-least apologize for making him feel the way he did.
But my joy and the thoughts of getting to talk to Jimin were cut short when I was informed that he was in a sleep induced coma do to severe blood loss. That night I cried even more than the day I thought he was going to die.
The next day I ended up having to go to school. Like you can imagine it went quite awkwardly. I got to school and everyone immediately gave me weird looks, probably because I had the same clothes from last night, messy hair, and puffy eyes from all the crying I did through out the night. I walked into the building ignoring anyone and everyone until I reached the front office and got my class schedule and a tour guide.
I walked into my 1st class and everyone immediately stared at me
"You must be Jungkook, Jimin's brother" I slowly nodded my head and heard whispers erupt through the class the teacher shushes the class and pulled me aside, I was confused at first until she asked me and I realized.. " how is he.?" She asked with a worried tone...
"He um.. he's in a coma.. he had severe blood loss and was put into a sleep induced coma.." I told her and saw her frown.
"He'll be ok Jungkook.." she tried to reassure me, I'm sure she just felt the need to do that because she saw my blood-shot eyes and messy hair.
"I know miss"
She nodded and directed me to sit next to a kid named "Kim Taehyung" he was this blonde kid who I had seen when I first walked in he had a bright smile then. I walked up to him, and sat down on the empty seat next to him.
"I'm Jungkook..." I said quietly.
"I'm Taehyung" he said with a frown. I looked at him confused.
"How is he?" Taehyung suddenly asked me. "What..?" I asked him now getting nervous.
"Jiminie hyung.. how is my Jiminie hyung..?" I looked at him surprised he talked about Jimin as if they were lovers or something.. "your Jiminie..?" He looked at me with a raised brow, "yeah he's my best friend, has been ever since kindergarten"
"oh"
OH???? SERIOUSLY JUNGKOOK???? "FUCKING OH" WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF RESPONSE IS THAT????
I mentally smacked myself and explained to Taehyung everything that had happened with Jimin.
He seemed like he was about to burst out crying.
"He'll be ok Taehyung... if you want you can come to the hospital with me after school.." Taehyung looked at me through tear filled eyes and smiled
"Really? Can I really..?"
"Of course" I gave him a weak smile
"Thank you Jungkook.."

The classes went by pretty slow.. but by lunch time I had met all of Jimin's friends, they were all really nice.
After school we all went to the hospital together.
...
That's how it's been for the past week... I hang out with Jimin's friends.. we go to the hospital, when visiting hours are over they leave and I stay...

His friends seem to be becoming my friends as-well
There's obviously Taehyung
Then there's Namjoon he's older and like the leader.
There's also Hoseok or Hobi he's literally the sun.. like that guy is a freaking sunshine I swear
There's also Yoongi, he seems cold and uninterested, but he's really nice when you get to know him
And then there's SeokJin or just Jin he's like the mom of the group.
...
There's this other guy I met Taemin... that's the name Jimin had mumbled when I was trying to wake him up.. apparently this guy is his boyfriend...
He's quite handsome and looks a bit like Jimin I think..