☆ coming back ☆

-
coming back;
karlnap
fluff
established relationship
-
it's literally 2AM i refuse to sleep
also i'm like 89% sure i missed requests so if i missed yours PLEASE TELL ME-
also i'm fully aware i do a lot of shit involving sap- shhh

IMAGE ISNT RELEVANT ITS JUST POG TY
-

Karl walked down the small path in between the trees, away from L'Manburg, away from everyone.

The small path led to a house, a small one — not very noticeable, it was his getaway.

"G'Evening Jacobs" he heard as he opened the door to his partner, the one he loved coming back to.

"Hey" Karl replied, locking the door behind him, walking towards the couch where Sapnap sat, almost asleep on a pillow.

"Pfft- You look comfy" The older spoke as he sat down next to Sapnap, putting his head on his lap — starting to play with his hair as he did so.

"It's cold, Karl" Sapnap whined, looking up at Karl.

"Maybe hug me" He suggested, letting out a small giggle. Sapnap immediately took that and ran with it, moving the brunettes arms so that he laid on his lap, hugging him.

"Missed me much?"

"No shit — it's boring when you're off doing....whatever in L'Manburg..."

"Aren't you busy tomorrow?" Karl asked, looking down at the boy practically attached to his chest.

"...Maybe..."

Karl scoffed, running his hands through Sapnap's hair — softly humming.

"I'm genuinely surprised no one has figured out where you go" Sapnap mumbled into Karl's sweater, burying his face into the fabric.

"Quackity knows, but that's about it. We don't have to worry here" Karl softly smiled, it was so calming being in his hidden getaway.

There was a comfortable silence, before Karl heard the sounds of soft snoring.

Karl smiled, holding Sapnap closer as he leaned back onto the couch, finally falling asleep.

ʚFINɞ
300 WORDS
-
this is so short because it's 2am thank you — ok i'm going to sleep