☆ help.☆

-

you need my help, don't you?

-

Wilbur. The once president of L'manburg; all crumbling down.

Everything. Everything he's worked so hard for.

Jschlatt won by 1%, 'such a bullshit win' as Tommy called it.

They had no way of coming back from this, how could they? Everything they had was there; now in Jschlatt's possession.

Wilbur sat next to Tommy, who had his back against a tree. "Will?-" Tommy trailed off, "-Do you think we'll get L'manburg back..?" Tommy picked at one of the buttons on the L'manburg uniform as he looked at his president. Wilbur starred back at Tommy for a moment, wondering the same for himself.

Wilbur didn't want to answer, he knew he couldn't just lie to Tommy's face — telling the younger that it'll be okay and they'll take down Jschlatt and get L'manburg back. He couldn't bring himself to lie to the kid.

"I... I dont't- I don't know...Tommy." Wilbur admitted, he felt guilty. He could see the color drain from Tommy's face.

"What do you mean you don't know, Wilbur?" Tommy asked, his voice sounding a lot more angry than he had intended.

"I don't know, Tommy. I don't know if we'll ever get L'manburg back, okay?" Wilbur stood up, his voice wavered — he was anxious, he needed a break but didn't want to leave the kid.

"Why don't we take a walk?" Wilbur asked, turning to face the kid sitting in the ground. Tommy was still on edge, he had every right to be.

"Wilbur, take a fuckin' break. I know you're low, relax for a minute." Tommy sighed, pulling Wilbur down with him against the tree yet again. Tommy turned to the small bag beside him that he grabbed while rushing out of L'manburg, now Manburg.

"-Uh- ...Will? Do you have any healing potions?" The blonde asked, looking at the older. "No." Wilbur hoarsely answered, he was worn out.

"Well, We're both fucked." Tommy scoffed, letting an annoyed noise escape his mouth, Wilbur sighed. "We'll just wait it out." He responded, he knew he couldn't do more than that ; the adrenaline is starting to ware off and soon he'll feel all the pain he's in. "Are you crazy- Will? We can't just wait it out, what if they come to hunt us down and finish us off? Not a fuckin' chance."

"We could run." The brunette suggested, knowing the adrenaline will run out eventually - might as well take advantage of it. Tommy starred for a minute, thinking it through.

"Let's go."

-

The two ran, as far as they could, they were already pretty far after running initially from Manburg. They didn't check where they were going, they didn't care. They didn't stop or calm down until they found a small cave opening.

Of course they decided to hide out there for the time  being

Wilbur slumped against the wall, and boy did everything hurt. He looked over the blonde next to him, who seemed to be fast asleep. "Hah...Ha..." Wilbur panted. The brunette was exhausted, mentally and physically.

"Wilbur." He propped his head up, eyes trying to focus on the dark figure occupying the space in front of the cave Wilbur and Tommy were in. The brunette squinted his eyes to make out the figure but to no avail. "What the fuck do you want?!" Tommy shouted standing up and slowly pulling a sword from his back, standing his ground.

"I mean no harm- I'm here to help. Calm down, Tommy." The voice was familiar but still somewhat hard to decipher as to who it was. Maybe it was Wilburs head...

"Then who are you?

"Help. That's what, Tommy."

A porcelain mask came into view, Dream.

"We don't need your help, Dream." Wilbur barked, wincing at the pain in his side simultaneously.

"Of course, you don't Wilbur. Look at you, you were royalty; almost."

"Now you're nothing." 

Dream was suddenly in front of Wilbur, boot pushed against his chest -- sword pushed in front of Tommy. 

"You need my help."

-

FIN

680 WORDS

-

OPEN ENDING, im sorry im tired <3 

hope you all had a good day nonetheless!