☆ cold ☆

no ships, just ✨family✨
★lowercase intended!★
✿mentions of arg wilbur✿
❥wilbur being a big brother❥
i had this idea, and ran with it. (also based off a video i found!) no shipping because that's fkn disgusting for tommy and wilbur, don't do it :D anyways enjoy wilbur being a big brother
-

"tommy," wilbur started, sitting next to the boy on the grass, watching the sunset with tubbo asleep by a tree next to them.

"are you- doing alright?" the brunette asked, looking at tommy with worried eyes. wilbur was worried, tommy seemed off ever since the festival.
"oh- yeah-!" tommy replied, smiling at wilbur - showing his braces to his older brother figure.

"-it's just..." the blonde trailed off, looking between tubbo and the grass he's sitting on.

"i've felt really cold lately"

cold.

cold.

wilbur froze, the word repeating in his head, all the memories rushing back into his mind, everything- his breathing quickened.

"not really pog-"tommy was cut off by a warm jacket hitting his face. "-will! what the fuck?" tommy shouted, in an annoyed tone at the older- mumbling profanities at wilbur.

will was quick to pull the jacket over the younger, staying quiet while bringing him into a hug; much to tommy's dismay

"wilbur-"

"let's get you warmed up, okay Tommy?" wilbur smiled to himself, breathing still shaky. the taller refused to let tommy go until he agreed.

"-yeah... sure" the blonde sighed, hugging wilbur back as they woke up tubbo to go back into their little home; pogtopia, where they were greeted by techno ruffling tommy's hair as they walked inside.

they were happy.
they were safe.

-
✦fin✦
ʚ288 wordsɞ
very short but- thought it was nice, i have a longer chapter releasing soon!