☆ cafe ☆

▫ cafe; feraltwt ▫
▫ fluff ▫
different layout from now on, pog

✄┈┈

"GOD FUCK QUACKITY DON'T-" George practically screamed across the counter at Quackity who was sitting on top of one of the tables. Karl snickered, tying his apron around his waist behind George.

"Give Gogy a break, Quackity" Karl motioned towards the shorter next to him who just rolled his eyes.

Sapnap walked through the door with Dream, both holding back laughs. "Guess we were on time?" Dream asked, covering his mouth slightly while he started to snicker. After some convincing Quackity reluctantly got off the table and started to get to work, as much as he'd enjoy messing with George.

Karl flipped the welcome sign to 'open' before going to follow Sapnap into the back, probably to say 'Good morning'

The cafe was more busy than he intended,  he wished that he could take a breather — at least for a little.

"Hey George" He turned to look to his right, seeing Dream walk up and smile. "Hey"

"How was your break?" George asked, giving the blonde a small smile back.

"Good, but you and Sap are on break — now go" Dream shooed him away from the front counter, taking it up for himself — watching Karl and Quackity push Sapnap to the back. Sometimes he loved it here. He looked as Dream took over the pervious customer George had, Quackity taking up another.

There was some peace as George watched Sapnap fall asleep next to him, head leaning on his arm. Maybe he did overwork just a little.

Eh, it'll be Karl's issue later.

George found himself falling asleep, eyes closing before he can catch himself — head falling onto Sap's shoulder.

"GOOD-MORNING BOYS" Quackitys voice boomed throughout the back room, waking George and Sapnap up almost instantly — Sapnap more groggy than he would've liked.

"G'mornin" Sap mumbled, going back to closing his eyes.

"Get your ass up, Sappy" Karl moved to poke his cheek.

George just sat there, dopey smile. He's glad he worked here, some days more chaotic than others, some more soft. He doesn't mind either, just glad they can all just mess around as a group of friends — using "friends" lightly for some people.

"Shifts over, forced Quackity to clean up." Dream announced, untying his apron and setting it on the nearest hook — a little drawn on smile signifying it was his.

"Did you not fucking wake me up?" The brunet asked, watching Sapnap and Karl go and help Quackity who's oh so casually complaining about being on his own.

"None of us had the guts, hell, Quackity wouldn't even wake you up earlier" Dream laughed, offering a hand to George; who gladly accepted with a smile.

"Plus you and Sap looked cute sleeping, why would we even do that, we waited till cleanup"

"Fuck you"

"Duly noted"

The blonde smirked, George huffed, signing off for the day, next to everyone else's names.

It's so utterly domestic, a bunch of friends owning a cafe.

And he wouldn't have it any other way.

"C'mon bitches! Lets get the fuck outta here" Quackity called, running after Sapnap and Karl.

"GET BACK HERE YOU HAVE MY BAG" Dream yelled, chasing after the shorter.

Yeah, definitely wouldn't change this.

ʚ fin ɞ
A/N; not dead, what a surprise. wrote this in like, an hour? take it or leave it, ALSO THANKS FOR 1K? over 1k now but still, what the fuck.