Special Chapter:Merry X-Mas

(I know it's not Christmas but I want to do this and I don't care about your opinion and this is a different timeline and it is in the future)

Author's p.o.v

It's Christmas in the Au of Dreamswap and the meme squad and the JR are going to do a Christmas party in the evening and and they well do Secret Santa at the party and the meme squad went to the JR in the morning to get who they have to buy presents for the Jr or for each other and after they got their papers they went to town to buy the things and I will tell you who the meme squad got 

Nightmare=Dream 

Error=Blue

Cross=Ink

Now the Jr

Dream=Nightmare

Blue=Error

Ink=Cross

And yes they are ships from the actual Chapters and Dream and Nightmare are dating so Blue and Error and Ink and Cross are dating now on to the characters point of views

Dream's p.o.v

So the meme squad came by earlier to get the cards to buy presents for whoever's name was on there and I got Nightmare and I know what to get him,I walked out of my office to see Blue messing with Ink as always as I walked passed then I went to the front door before I walked out of the castle I grabbed my coat and I put it on and I walked outside and it was lightly snowing but I wasn't bothered by it as I walked to town I saw everyone buying gifts I'm I couldn't blame anyone I mean it's Christmas Eve as I walked by I see the meme squad at a cafe just chatting and they also had mugs of hot chocolate so I walked to them and came up behind Nightmare and I hugged him from behind(Nightmare is an inch shorter than Dream)and he jumped and then he leaned back into the chair and laughed,"hi dream",he said and I laughed to,"hello Nighty", I said with a cheerful voice and the other two laughed at us and I looked at them and they stopped laughing and they looked away and Nightmare chuckled and I kissed Nightmare on the top of the skull,"see you later Nighty",I said and he laughed,"yeah see you later Dreamy",he said and i left them and I walked back the way I came from and I went to a jewelry store to buy Nightmare a Moon Ring(I don't know if a Moon Ring is real or not and if it's not I guess I made up a Ring)and I asked the cashier where I could find the Moon Ring,"Oh,the Ring is over there",said the cashier while pointing to the way where the Moon Ring is and I walked that way and I found a Moon Ring that I think Nightmare would like and I grabbed it in it's box and walked backed to the cashier and I putted the box on the counter,"so who's this for lord Dream",asked the cashier,"oh,it's just for someone special that's all",I said to the cashier and the cashier nodded and said the Moon Ring was free and I thanked him and I walked out of the store and I saw Ink and Cross talking with each other and I looked to see Error and Blue walking with each other my way,"oh hi Dream",said Error,"hello Error,do you know where Nightmare is?",I said and asked Error and he pointed to the store that Nightmare is in and I thanked Error and walked to the store that Nightmare was in and I saw Nightmare talking to the cashier of the store and I walked to him and hugged him,"hi Nightmare",I said and he laughed,"hello Dream",he said and the cashier looked at us and asked if we were dating and I nodded and the cashier looked happy when I nodded yes and said that whatever Nightmare was buying was free and he thanked the cashier and we both walked out of the store to see the others waiting for us and we all went to get lunch at Sammy's cafe(yes Sammy owns a cafe,don't judge me)so we walked and chatted till we got there and we walked in and waited to be seated and we saw Sammy talking with someone who seems mad at them for some reason and then Sammy sighed(this special chapter is just going to be Dream's and Nightmare's point of views because I'm lazy)

Nightmare's p.o.v

So  me and the guys went to Dream's castle to get cards for Secret  Santa and I got the card with Dream's name and me and the guys went to town to buy the things and Error got Blue and Cross got Ink so Error and Cross got their presents already so went to a cafe which across from Sammy's cafe we went in the cafe and we all got hot chocolate and we sat outside and we chatting and all of the sudden I was hugged from behind and then I leaned backwards in my chair and laughed,"hi Dream",I said and Dream laughed,"hello Nighty",he said with a cheerful voice and the guys laughed at us and I'm guessing Dream looked at them and I chuckled and Dream kissed on top of my skull,"see you later Nighty",he said and I laughed,"yeah see you later Dreamy",I said and he walked away and we continued to chat and we got done with our hot chocolate and we paid and I went to find Dream a present and Ink and Blue came walking our way and Error walked to Blue and Cross went to Ink and I went passed them to go find Dream a present and I found a store that had things I think Dream would love so I walked into the store and found something and I know that would love so much and I walked to the front and was talking to the cashier because I knew who the cashier was and then Dream hugged me again,"hi Nightmare",he said and I laughed,"hello Dream",he said and the cashier looked at us and asked if we were dating and Dream nodded and the cashier was happy when Dream nodded yes and they said what I was buying was free and I thanked them and we walked out of the store to see the others were waiting for us and we all went to get lunch at Sammy's cafe so walked and chatted till we got there and we walked in and we waited to be seated and we see Sammy talking to someone who seemed mad at them for some reason and Sammy sighed and they saw us and walked to us,"hi guys",said Sammy in a cheerful way,"hello Sammy",I said and they showed us a table that all of us could sit at,"So the usual",asked Sammy and I nodded and they walked away and we started to chat with each other and the person that Sammy was talking to walked over to us and we didn't know that they were walking our war and me and Cross were yelling at each other while Dream was holding me down and Ink was doing the same thing to Cross so we won't attack each other,"excuse me",said the person(their name is now Snow)and me and Cross stopped yelling at each other and we all looked at the person(they have a name Nightmare)and they had white hair and had ice blue eyes and they had a white shirt that faded into ice blue and they had a jacket like their shirt but it was the blue that faded into the white,"yes,how can we help you?",asked Blue,"My name is Snow and I was wondering if I could wait with you guys till my friends get here",said Snow and me and the guys looked at each other while Dream and the other two looked at each other and me and the guys nodded at each other,"sure you can",said Error and the others looked at Error and also said it was fine if they sat with us and they sat down by Error because we were sitting at a booth and people walked into the cafe and Snow got up from our table and I waved bye and they walked to the people who had walked into the cafe(ok Nightmare's p.o.v has gotten to long now on to the Author's p.o.v which is mine and they are done eating and they are having that Christmas party and the Secret Santa)

Author's p.o.v

So the Jr decided to throw a Christmas party at Dream's castle and everyone was invented even the meme squad and some people were early to help put up decorations for the party and then everyone got there and some were surprised that the meme squad were there chatting with some of the people who were early and some people tried to get Dream date them and he said he was taken and then Nightmare walked over to them and Dream and pecked him on the cheek and walked back to Error and the other people he was talking to and then Cross walked to Dream and asked if he wanted to talk to him,Ink, and Blue instead and he walked with Cross to where ever Ink and Blue were,the party went great and everyone went home and then the Jr and the meme squad went to get their presents for Secret Santa and then they meet back up in the meeting room with their presents and Ink and Cross gave each other their gifts so did Error and Blue and then Dream and Nightmare and the meme squad opened their's first and they loved what their boyfriends got them and now it's the Jr's turn to open their presents and of coursed they loved it and they all gave their boyfriends a kiss and they went to bed and that's how Christmas happens in the Au of Dreamswap.

I hope you enjoyed this long Special Chapter this took two days to finish I really hope you enjoy this and I know it's not Christmas I just wanted to this and I don't care about your opinion so leave your hate to yourself anyways bye!