5. σвтαιηιηg ∂ναℓιη'ѕ тєαяѕ

❝ ❀ :: welcome! ↶

┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆

┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

┆彡

⋆ ☄.

3rd Person POV

"IS THAT SPANISH?!" Demonic screamed over the loud whirling of the Ruin Guardian. 

Akihiko sighed at their friend and shot the eye of the bot twice, rendering useless for a bit. The Champions rushed forward to deal as much damage as possible. Of course with how strong they are, they defeated the giant robot in no time. 

The Ruin Guardian left a precious chest behind as it disintegrated into thin air. Aether, Diluc, and Jean went ahead to collect the loot in the chest, while the others bickered on who got the last hit. 

"It had fire on it's side, meaning I dealt the last blow, stupid," Satoshi said. 

"I swing my swords faster than you can speak, dumbass," the male argued. 

"Actually, my scythe is larger and it has a better range then your fucking katanas," Aki countered. 

Walking up to the more mature people, they decided to have a fight later to see who would be victorious. 

"Bruh, the precious chest looks taller than me," the 5'3 female spoke up, barely towering over the chest. 

The electro user rested their arm on Sato to make her even shorter.

Demonic snickered, "Don't worry Sato, I'll throw you out a window on National Throw Short People Day." 

The said female turned to glare at her friend and huffed, attempting to charge at the male. Akihiko was holding onto the female's clothing to keep her away, but decided it would be funnier if they let them go at each other. 

"Oops, my hand slipped," the masked person said, secretly grinning. 

"Um, they're fighting again..." Paimon trailed off, looking at Demonic and Sato who were in their fighting positions. 

"Don't worry about it, they're just going to do some hand to hand combat. Since we are here and Akihiko is not joining them, it's safe to say that they aren't gonna use their visions," Jean explains. 

"You can also experience their fighting style first hand," Diluc continues. 

"Come on, Aether." the fairy waved the blonde male from the run down seat of the stadium. 

The electro user motioned the taller people over to the seats, making them follow. 

Aki flew in between their two friends, "Ready... Set... Go!"

Sato immediately ran to Demonic, as he was summoning his katanas. The female gave a kick, but he crossed his arms in an "x" formation, blocking the attack. Seeing as it was his turn, Demonic swung his swords in an elegant motion, making his female friend narrowly dodge. 

The male then struck Sato, a cut to her cheek, dealing the first hit. The short female growled and rushed forward, hitting him on the arm, making Demonic drop one of his swords. The pyro user quickly grabbed a hold of it, deflecting the blow he was going to create.

"Paimon doesn't get it. Why is Demonic allowed to use weapons and Sato doesn't?" Paimon asks. 

"Demonic's ability relies on his swordsmanship. Since Sato can only cast pyro spells from her grimoire, which counts as using visions, they agreed to do hand to hand fights with Demonic being the only one who can use his weapons. Sato's ability is her speed, while Hiko can incorporate martial arts into their fighting style. All of them use their abilities to their advantage in a fight."