12. ƒιgнт, ƒιgнт, ƒιgнт

❝ ❀ :: welcome! ↶

┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆

┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

┆彡

⋆ ☄.

3rd Person POV

"Not bad. Your swordmanship is quite impressive," Tartaglia complimented. 

"But, that's about as far as you'll get," he continued, thrusting his double sided spear towards Aether. 

The blonde quickly stood up and used the power of anemo to stop the hit. 

Childe focused his strength and almost overpowered the shorter one. The golden eye male, in panic, fixed his stance and created a circle with his geo powers. He was then knocked back by a small explosion, Paimon following. 

After the dust cleared, it showed that the orange hair man's lance was stuck in the ground, but no Ajax. 

"Haha... Didn't think you had that card hidden up your sleeve..." the ocean eyed male chuckled lowly. 

"You were just playing us to get close to the Exuvia!" the fairy screeched, stomping her foot. 

"Oh quiet down. Stop acting like some wide eyed recruit. You've seen this world. You of all people should know.. This should have been expected. Well then, I'll be obtaining Morax's gnosis now." Tartaglia sneered, trying to obtain the dragon's gnosis. 

Elsewhere...

"I feel like we are forgetting something..." Demonic trailed off, taking big bites out of the homemade ice pops. 

"We probably are. But then again, if we forgot, then it's probably not important. And I thought you were our calendar, Demo," Sato sighed, eating small bites of ice cream. 

"How did we all manage to forget...?" Aki deadpanned, making the others laugh. 

The electro user was mindlessly scrolling through Instagram and then noticed fanart of the famous 11th Harbinger. It took them a while to connect the dots, but when they did, they slammed their hands on the table. The short ravenette choked on her dessert, making the tall male snicker at her. 

"HOLY SHIT! THE CHILDE BOSS FIGHT!" Akihiko yelled. 

The other two immediately stood up and rushed to finish their cold sweets. 

"HURRY, HURRY!" the magenta hair person continued screaming. 

"HOLD ON, LEMME FINISH MY ICE CREAM!" Satoshi internally sobbed. 

Demonic quickly threw the stick away and ran out of the house, Aki following on his tail. 

"WAIT FOR MEEEE!!" the petite female sprinted after them, using her divinity.

Back to the Golden House fight...

Opening his fist, the orange hair male noticed nothing in its place. 

"Hahaha, I see. Well, this is most expected," he laughed.

"You... You beat me to it, didn't you?" Childe bellowed. 

The Fatui Harbinger lunged for the two companions as they narrowly dodged. In rage, the ocean eye male used his trump card, his Foul Legacy transformation. 

"But this is going to cost you!" his voice went significantly deeper, echoing across the room. 

Ajax then impaled his spear onto the floor and floated to the bottom floor, letting out a ferocious growl.