3. тσηє-∂єαƒ вαя∂

❝ ❀ :: welcome! ↶

┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆

┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

┆彡

⋆ ☄.

3rd Person POV

The trio heard a familiar melody near the Barbatos Statue outside of the cathedral and walked towards it. They saw a green bard playing the lyre in front of a small crowd, Aether and Paimon being in the group. 

As Venti was almost done with his performance, Demonic yelled out, "LOOK, IT'S THE TWINK!"

This made the onlookers awkwardly walk away without giving the bard any mora. The male in green pouted and looked at us. 

"I was gonna get a lot of moraaaa," he whined. 

Akihiko sighed and tossed Venti a few apples as payment. 

The green bard happily munched on them with a smile. He then turned his attention to the outlanders. 

"Wait, you guys are... Oh, that's right! You're the ones that scared Dvalin away," Venti commented.

"Dvalin? Who's that?" Paimon asked, tilting her head. 

Aether face palmed and spoke up, "That's Stormterror's real name." 

The fairy just nodded and turned her attention back to Venti. 

"Why do you call him that... Are you two meant to be close or something?" she asked. 

"Oh, so close," the bard grinned, putting his hands on his waist. 

"Hey, Aether. Paimon thinks this guy has a loose screw..." Paimon said. 

The three friends let out a light laugh at this, making their own comments. 

"Wait till Paimon finds out that Venti is actually Barbatos," Sato snickered, the others agreeing. 

"I'm Venti. Three-time winner of the "Most Popular Bard of Mondstadt," to be precise," the male in green introduced himself. 

As Paimon was speaking to Venti, he started mocking the fairy with his fake amnesia act. 

The pixie growled and demanded for the blonde to show Venti the red crystal. When Aether held out the crystal, it was already purified. 

Venti had a grim expression and frowned, "Dvalin's anguish has brought him to tears." 

The bard kept going on about Stormterror and turned to the trio. 

"Let's see if you guys can purify it, if not Aether can do it," he handed the Teardrop crystal to Akihiko. 

Demonic and Sato put their hands under Akihiko's to purify the crystal together. The group of friends succeeded and the electro user handed it back to Venti. 

"Heh-heh, one must be going," Venti said after their conversation with Aether. 

"Hey! Where are you running off to?!" Paimon accused. 

"To the "Symbol of Mondstadt's Heroes." Bye-bye." the green fellow riddled, waving to them. 

Time skip to the cathedral in the afternoon...

"So this... "Holy Lyre der Himmel" is..." Paimon started. 

"It's the lyre Barbatos used to play," Akihiko informed. 

"Yes, it's also one of Mondstadt's most treasured items. With it, perhaps I can help Dvalin draw his gentle nature back out of this nightmare he's going through," Venti continued.