8. ¢υя¢υмα, ∂αуƒℓσωєя, & яσѕє

❝ ❀ :: welcome! ↶

┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆

┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

┆彡

⋆ ☄.

3rd Person POV

"This is Stone Gate, the borderline between Mondstadt and Liyue," Aki explained. 

"Travelers and adventurers come here to rest and then head on over to the next nation. Merchants usually make a trip here to sell some stuff. And that guy makes good tea!" they continued. 

As Akihiko was informing the outlander and his emergency food, Demonic and Sato stared at a man with a fancy hat. 

"Isn't that the guy from the Lost Riches event?" the short female muttered. 

"I think his name was Ulman or something. He's the one that gave us seelies right?" the 6 foot tall male responded. 

"Yeah, you think we can do the event?" 

"Maybe." 

"GUYS, we are taking a break! Then we can continue on our journey!" Paimon exclaimed.

"Nooooo, our seelies :'( " the duo whined, slowly dragging themselves to the small table the others had occupied. 

On the other side, Ulman was feeding his seelies and petting them. Unfortunately for him, the bright colored pets floated away from him, making him cry out. The seelies made themselves comfortable on the Champions heads and slept on them. The fancy hat man walked over and apologized for the seelies' behavior. Ulman tried to put the floating mammals back into their cages, but they just hummed in annoyance and snuggled up with the trio even more. 

The pet owner sighed and looked at the group, "I'm sorry for Rose, Dayflower, and Curcuma's behavior. It seems like they won't listen to me anymore... In exchange, I'll give the seelies to you, if you all treat them well." 

The modern trio looked at Ulman and nodded. 

"Free pets? Hell yeah, we're gonna take them!" Demonic said, feeding Rose. 

Fancy hat man gave the three the needs for the seelies and then walked away. 

"Hey, that's not fair! How come we can't get free pets!?" the tiny fairy pouted. 

Aki, who was done with Paimon, stood up and slowly walked to her. 

"SHUT UP, LITTLE BITCH!" the masked user punched the pixie into space as the others watch Paimon become a comet. 

Aether watched with a sweat drop and turned to Aki's other friends. 

"They just need to let off some steam. I'm sure Paimon will come back," one of them spoke. 

The blonde nodded mutely and packed his stuff. 

The fairy came back, teleporting to Aether's side and pointing a finger at the electro user. 

"Hey! Paimon is not some toy! You can't punch me like that!" she exclaimed with an angry look.

Dayflower came between them and made some angry noises towards the fairy. 

"...I thought you were Sato..." Akihiko trailed off. 

The said female fake gasped and said, "How rude!" 

Curcuma could only nod vigorously in agreement to try and defend their owner. 

The outlander watched as the chaos got worst and turned to Demonic. The tall male caught his gaze and looked back at the large group.