It's You, It's All For You (Angst)

"The killer is clearly you Mondo Owada!" Makoto exclaimed, pointing a finger at him. "No you're wrong! My friend Mondo would never stoop to homicide! Tell them how wrong they are! This is all a mistake!" Kiyotaka shouted, rushing over to Mondo's side. "I'm sorry Taka but, it's rather obvious that Mondo is in fact the blackened," Kyoko said. "How?! Where's your evidence. Yeah. Where's your evidence? Where's you proof! You need proof! Without any he can't be the killer!" Kiyotaka continued in defence. "Taka, how else would he have known the tracksuit was blue?" Makoto said with a small and sad sigh. Everyone expected for Kiyotaka to say it was a good guess. But that's not what they got.

"I told him."

"I killed Fujisaki and told him about the events that had happened."

To say there was a loud collective gasp is an understatement.

"Taka! What are ya doin'?!" Mondo exclaimed worriedly.

Kiyotaka pulled a face that consisted of both a frown and a smile.

"Sorry Mondo. But I have to face the truth, I can't make you fake it for me anymore," Kiyotaka said sighing sadly.

"Taka!" Mondo shouted.

"Wait. I'm confused, explain more if you could Taka," Makoto requested. Kiyotaka gave a small nod.

"Well, I met with Fujisaki before he planned to meet with Mondo. He told me something which caused me to lash out at him and... kill him. Mondo came not too long afterwards to meet up with Fujisaki like originally planned. However, he saw me standing over his body with the dumbbell in hand," Kiyotaka explained. "Instead of telling everyone, he promised to keep it a secret and help me cover up the crime," Kiyotaka finished. "Taka! Stop this!" Mondo shouted concerned.

"Stop what Mondo, me telling the truth?" Kiyotaka asked.

"Okay, but what did he tell you?" Byakuya asked with small eyes.

"It's actually rather embarrassing and I'm ashamed that's the reason why I killed him," Kiyotaka said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I guess that means it has something to do with the secrets?" Makoto suggested.

Kiyotaka shook his head. "No, if you recall, I was trying to encourage everyone to share their secrets, it was something after," Kiyotaka said. "Upupupu, but the secrets are the most embarrassing things of each of you!" Monokuma said.

"Well, Taka, say this thing you killed Fujisaki over, you realised this before we got the secret motive, would that have been your secret?" Kyoko asked. Kiyotaka nodded. "Yeah, and I think I would've been more reluctant to share them," Kiyotaka frowned. "Taka seriously ya need ta stop this!" Mondo shouted, realising everyone was believing Kiyotaka. However due to this, everyone continued to question Kiyotaka. "So, what was it that caused you to kill Fujisaki then?" Makoto asked. "Well, I was in the locker rooms because I do sometimes work out, and Fujisaki came along saying he was waiting for someone, who I assumed was Mondo, and we were talking a little bit and... he revealed he had a crush on someone, which I wouldn't usually mind but, I realised that I also had a crush on them so, without even thinking I grabbed the dumbbell and killed him," Kiyotaka said sounding regretful. "Okay, tell me, who was it you both have a crush on?" Byakuya said with a smirk. "I guess it'll help you understand the case more so, Mondo, I mean, he was the first person to properly care for me out side of my family, I guess it was kinda like something told me he was only mine or something because of that," Kiyotaka said simply. "Ya... have a crush on me?" Mondo asked with a small smile and his face turning a light red. "Wait! Shit! That's not the fuckin' point, Taka seriously ya have ta fuckin' stop this already!" Mondo shouted, ignoring the fact his crush returned his feelings. "Okay, so, how did you know other certain elements? For example, why did you destroy the e-handbook?" Makoto asked.