It's You, It's All For You (pt2)

I couldn't bear to look. I heard the execution come to a stop. But I didn't want to look up and see him... dead.

Because he took the blame for my selfish actions.

God why was I so stupid.

If I wasn't so selfish this wouldn't have happened.

Taka wouldn't be dead.

Everyone else wouldn't be dead.

Slowly, the lights on the execution room dimmed and the room turned dark.

I found myself slowly getting back on my feet and leaving the execution room.

I couldn't be in there a minute longer knowing everything that happened I caused.

I found my way into the trial room to be met with Monokuma, and only him.

"Wasn't that just despairing!" He exclaimed.

"Fuck off," I said quietly through gritted teeth.

"Wow, and just when I was about to give you an option to leave," Monokuma said.

I quickly lifted my head up from facing the ground to look at him. "Ya are?" I asked, wanting nothing but to leave.

"Yup! I'm giving you the opportunity to leave this school and graduate!" Monokuma said.

I paused for a minute. I doubted it but this could easily be a trap that could get me killed. But I honestly didn't care if that happened.

"Okay, how?" I asked.

Monokuma laughed. "With this!" He said, pulling out a device with a big red button. "It opens the door in the main hall," He explained.

I was still slightly skeptical but took it from him anyway and left the trial room.

I then found myself facing the large metal door in the main hall.

I eagerly pushed the button, I just wanted to get as far away from here as possible.

I think it'd be better for me that way, because it meant that I didn't have to be faced with constant reminders of what had happened.

As I waited for it to open, I started to feel slightly light headed and I had no idea why.

When the doors had started to open there was a large flash of white light seeping in through the gap in the door that almost blinded me.

And I then saw I was sitting up.

I was in a dim room.

In the center of the room seemed to be a massive pillar like thing with a bunch of screens. And surrounding that were these capsules that had a green glass lid people inside of them.

"What the fuck..." I trailed off. Where the fuck was I?!

I saw that I was also in one of those capsules, and I was the only one who wasn't inside. I stepped out of it and had a look who was where. I didn't even know what this was for. But I then realised, everyone in there was my classmates. Everyone that I was in the killing game with. I quickly rushed round the capsules and saw who was in the capsule on my right.

Taka.

He was in there.

I wanted to get him out so bad.

But I had no idea how.

Wait, if I had awoken, why had no one else?

I was just extremely confused about what was going on.