A DR frozen thing I wrote when I felt high/tired cuz I had to get a jab

Toko scissored people too much. It was her unknown alta who she called Syo, they were the one scissoring people. But no one knew that. This was found out when she was 7. And her brother was the only one who actually believer her. They're parents Coke and Hamster man didn't like that Toko scissored oeopel but Gundham thought it as cool and Kazuichi didn buyt accepted it nonetheless. Turns out syo was great at builidign things wth theri scissors so one day her twin brother got bored and asked her to build a scissoring place. So off they went down to their hall where Syo came out and started making scissocring things. Byt they accidentally almost stabbed Miondo. So Souda nd Hamstermsn so took the nearly dead mondo to trolss aka Byakuya, Nagito and Kokiichi. They fucked mondo uo and noe he didnt know abiut his siblog havind did.

Eventually, years later Toko was socially awkward and mondo was violent as fuck. Kazoo and Gundy whent on trip on a boat and fucking died. So nowe the insecruee toko had be a queen so there was a coronation.

So no its coronation ti me. Mondo woke up oke "FUCK YEAH I CAN MEET PEOPLE AND MAYBE EVEN A HOT GUY I MAY WANNA FUCK" So he got out of his bed and ran around fucking shit up ans getting away with it cuz stan mondo being a prince 2021. He then accidently ran into a redhead. He hadn't met a red head before and no he had he was gay. "Bitch the fuck?2 THE redhead asked. Mondo saw the redhead and fell in love. "I'm sorry but I'm gay so ya shud let me off. I'm Mondo :D" He said gayly. "I'm Leon" "Hi Leon wanna get married?" "sure" So now they ere engaged but would have to talk bout it later so waited for Toko to become the queen she is. They ended up running outside and dancing befire py]tting their hands in a lveheart around the mkoon aka celeste. She looked at them like 'tf' because she wasnt a moon she was just standing there.