A small pathetic fight

No one knew how it started. There was just sudden shouting in the hallways. One of the voices was easily recognisable. The other not so much. It was Mondo, people heard him shout and argue and fight with people enough his voice became so recognisable while shouting it's like hearing the intro of 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' when sitting in your car listening to the radio. The other people were unsure. But no one bothered to look, this was a regular occurrence and didn't really interest people that much. Mondo didn't like people, and he argued and fought a lot, and that was the same again. That's what everyone thought. Until a name was called by Mondo.

"Seriously Taka! What the actual fuck!"

So, partial lie, Mondo liked one person. That person was Taka. And they were in an argument.

Despite a lot of classes still going on, everyone near the argument leapt from their seats to see what was going on, and the teachers couldn't even bother to stop them.

"I'm just trying to be a good friend, Mondo!" Taka then exclaimed.

"I get that but ya need to stop tryna control my life! Ya ain't my brother!" Mondo angrily shouted.

"I'm not controlling your life! I'm trying to assist you in what I think is morally correct!" Taka said annoyed.

"Yeah but it's so stifling!" Mondo groaned.

"I don't mean to be! I'm just trying to help you! That's all! Would you rather me just do what you do and resolve things with my fists before even confronting any situation?!" Taka said, really starting to get pissed off.

"Oh ya wanna go there huh?!" Mondo said, gritting his teeth.

"Alright then! Square the fuck up!" Mondo said, clamping his fists together.

"I'll square my mouth up on yours!" Taka exclaimed.

"Bro?" Mondo then said out of shock.

"You heard me," Taka said, clearly not meaning for it to have come out of his mouth but accepting it anyway.

"I mean, if you insist," Mondo said with a shrug, before grabbing Taka gently on his arm.

Sayaka then came out of nowhere.

She started using her beautiful singing voice.

"Fuck out my way when you see me! I'm rolling with LGBT!" She said, singing about her two gay besties as if she wasn't a lesbian herself.

What an odd chain of events of queerness.

Hello everyone! I just want to apologise for such slow updates 

And sadly, this is going to continue for a while. I wish it wouldn't but that's how things sadly have to be at the moment.

A bit of an explanation. Within the past week I've just got out of what to me felt like an emotionally abusive relationship with who I thought was my best friend. And every little thing I did, whether that was me cosplaying, or doing art or writing, whatever Danganronpa-esk thing it was they'd be there. They lied about having DID and many other disgusting things they then blamed it on that. And of course they were naturally fictive heavy with DR characters so, due to it being a special interest, it won't go, but, doing things is difficult for the time being and I have very little motivation to do these things. So for now it may just be small poorly written oneshots like this, just to get me back into it. So yeah, I do apologise but I'm sure you'd understand something like this (,:

More proof fanfic writers sacrifice our lives /j