Chapter 6

"What is it?" I say holding on to him.
"My dad" he smiles. "He's coming back home from service in afganistan next week!!" A small tear escaping his eyes.
"Dani!!" I smile hugging him tightly "I told you he was coming back Dani" i cry and he does too.
"I should go back home now" he says hugging me

I look up to him and frown. I wish i could invite him to stat but... Would Zoe kill me? Or would she not?

"Dani" i say not letting him take his arms away from around me.
"What is it Em's?" He whispers taking my face in his hand giving me a quick kiss.
"Can't you stay?" I say looking up at him. "Just until it's morning!"
"I can't, my mum would kill me Emily and Zoe would kill you"
"But what if something happens to you Dani?" i say "It's late and the streets are dark"
"Would you feel any better if i got a taxi to the station instead of walking to the bus stop?" He says holding me in his arms.
"It'd make me feel much better actually" i smile up at him and he smiles back at me.
We sat on a bench waiting for the taxi to arrive.
"I was thinking" he whispered.
"What?"
"What do you think about coming to my house when my dad is here for dinner"
"Really" i whisper turning to look at him.
I had only talked to Jesse, Dani's mum once and only because we bumped into each other in the streets so it came as a surprise that he wanted me to have dinner with his family.
"Yeah, really" he smiles.

Suddenly i hear a door shut, i look back and i see Alfie walking towards us. I'm so in trouble.
"Oh my god this is so great" i say covering my face with my hands.
"What is i" Dani can't finish his sentence as he's cut off by Alfie.
"Emily go back in the house now" he says.
I stand up as Dani does.
"I'm Dani" he says extending his hand to Alfie.
"I'm Alfie" He shakes his hand. "But you really shouldn't be here at this time. Right Emily?" He says looking over at me.
"Right" i say under my breath.
"Say bye and come back in. Do you need me to drive you somewhere Dani? "

"No thank you. I'm waiting for the taxi" Dani says just as the taxi turns the corner. "That's the one"

I quickly hug Dani. "Text me when you get home" i whisper in his ear giving him a quick peck on the cheek.
I walk and stand next to Alfie until the taxi has gone out of our sight.
"You're so so so lucky Zoe didn't wake up Emily" he says whilst we walk back into the house. "What were you thinking?"
"I... Emm- i"
"It's 4:53am Emily, Now you'll probably get a huge cold and you'll have to stay home"
"I... I'm sorry Alfie"
"Everything we do is for you Emily, even if you don't understand that right now"
We went back in and i fell asleep in no time. Tomorrow Joe and Caspar were coming back to pick me up and apparently we were going to have lots of fun. I can't wait.

*****************************
Kinda short chapter but oh well haha i needed a fill-in chapter. Hope you're enjoy it!! It'll get much more interesting! I swear!!! Please vote ⭐️ It'd mean a lot to me 🌝