Chapter 3 'Filming'

Once i actually put my mind on doing the video with Caspar and Joe, i was actually quite happy. Caspar had made me feel more comfortable with myself. They were currently putting on some onzie's on so the three of us would be in onzie's to film a Q&A ! It sucks that i was gonna screw up a Jaspar video... But well to bad.

I went into Caspar's room 3 stools in front of Joe's Camara and very bright lighting.

"You ready?" Casar asks siting down on a stool.

"I guess" i say sitting down on the other stool.

Joe turns the camera on and starts filming and quickly sits in the middle stool.

"Hello guys and welcome to another Sugg Sunday Special (even though it was Friday when we were filming but oh well) , i hope you had a wonderful day... Today i'm going to be doing a Q&A with Caspar and some very so special who you've never seen on camera... This is Emily, my little sister"
He says swinging his arms over me pulling me into a hug as i try to pull out of his arms.
"Hiiiiiii" Caspar yells waving at the camera.
"Hello" i wave shyly.

"For a few of you it may come as a surprise that i have a little sister as me and Zoe have only menciones this little big baby in a few daily vlogs and in some tweets but as she is living going to be living with me and Caspar for a while i thought i might introduce her to you guys."

"Joe stop talking ugh" Caspar whispers looking at me making me laugh.
"And well yeah, i told you guys on twitter to tweet me questions using the hastag #AskJasparandsecretmember and we received quite a few tweets so here we go."

We filmed the whole video doing dares and just talking and having a good time but i have to admit the best thing was when i prank called Jim and told him that i was pregnant and that i needed help, i'd met Jim quite a few years back and he's like a big brother, he's the person i'd call if i was really pregnant, so that prank ended up being incredibly funny. After filming the video we went upstairs, Joe made us some hot chocolate and we all sat in front of the Tv watching other youtubers videos... Connor's coming out video... I knew about it from before when Connor told me like a few months ago but i felt so proud of him to actually be brave enough to say to all the people out in the internet, i called him on Skype after that and i'm pretty sure i fell asleep whilst talking to him because i can't really remember anything after that. The next morning i got up, it was 11:36 and neither Caspar or Joe were awake, i don't get how people could sleep so much. I sat on the couch with my bowl of cereal and started watching Alfie's and Zoe's last vlogmas videos, i couldn't wait to meet Nala tomorrow.
******************************
I know it's short but i really hoped you liked it... Please vote and comment if you want 💚
Always Smile 😊 Byee