Chapter 10

PLEASE READ THE NOTE!
Hey guys!!! I hope you like it!!! I don't usually put author's notes at the beginning cose they annoy me but i just wanted to tell you that i've created the twitter of 'Emily Sugg' the fictional character so please go ahead and follow it -
-> @littleemisugg <- I'll tweet when i'm writing letting you in about what's happening in that Chapter and what the characters are doing!! It'll be great if you wanna follow on!

******************************
"It's him!" I scream to the police. "He says he needs help" i look over at Caspar.
"Please help us" he says to the policemen.
"Give me the phone" the policeman says in a very good english accent.
"Where are you son?" He says into the phone. "Aha, how far away? Yes... The park... You've got very worried people boy... I'll send the ambulance to where you are, we'll be there in a few minutes, hold on"

"What did he say? Where is he?" I ask the policeman taking my phone back.
"He fell into a well in a park there's five minutes away from here, he seems consious but i'm i think he'll have to have a quite strong hurt, it's a big fall, we can take three of you"
"Tyler, Troye why don't you stay here with Emily?" Caspar says.
"No way! I'm going!" I say angrily.
"I don't think you'll want to see him Emily, it'll just be hard for you to see him, we don't know how injured he is" Connor says.
"I'm going" i protest "and there's no way you're stopping me"
I follow the policemen into the car, followed by Caspar and Connor. I sit in the middle, five minutes later we arrive just as the ambulance arrives too. We all run to a hole, pretty visable, there's on the floor. They don't leave any space for me to see, i crawl a bit and look from under the people, just as i look down, i feel my body go foward as if i was going to fall, but luckily a firefighter grabs my coat and pulls me back.
"Hey, let go of me" i say.
"Who is this little girls parent" he says trying to speak english.
"Emily god sakes, stay back" Caspar says pushing me a little bit. "I'm sorry but this is serious".
"You think i don't know? I was just trying to see if my brother was okay" i shout.
"Excuse me miss, i need you to wait behind the line" the policeman says. I look back and there a yellow string surrounding a square around the hole in the ground. A few people are already looking trying to see what happened. I stay back waiting if i can see him, but there's too many people trying to help i suppose. I look around and spot quite a tall tree, i'd probably be able to see something from up there. I run to the tree and start climbing up, it doesn't take long to get to a spot where i can see everything perfectly. Joe's on a strecher, he looks hurt but he's talking and laughing. I look at Caspar looking around turning his head around, a worried expression on his face. 'What's wrong?' I ask myself. He looks back at Joe with a worried face and then he leaves his side and starts calling my name. I quickly get down from the tree, he spots me just as i jump down.
"Are you crazy? What where you doing up there? You could of killed yourself"
"Caspar jeez calm down, why you calling me?"
"Ughh, Joe's asking for you"
I run over to the ambulance where they're about to put him up. I can't help but cry when i see him.
"God you scared me so much Joe, you can't imagine" I cry hugging him.
"I know Emily, i'm so sorry" he says hugging me back.
"There's only space for two of you" the man from the ambulance says. "And at least one of them has to be 18"
"You two go, tell us if anything changes" Connor says hugging me goodbye. I get on the ambulance and soon enough we're at the hospital. Whilst they're helping Joe, me and Caspar fill out some paper work. Well not some, a lot of paper work. By the time we'd finished Tyler, Troye and Connor had gotten here. They were doing some tests on Joe, to make sure that there wasn't any internal damage anywhere. We were told that Joe would be okay to leave tomorrow morning so we booked the first flight to London. I was the only one allowed to go in the first few hours as I was the only family here. After the first five hours Caspar was allowed in. When it was eight p.m. we were all allowed in, at night Connor, Tyler and Caspar took turns staying with him. Me and Troye went to the hotel, and trust me I insisted repeatedly in stay at the hospital but Joe asked me to go to the hotel make sure Zoe, Mom and Dad knew what had happened exactly, even though no one had taken the time to explain it to me. Once I had called Mom, Dad and Zoe, I went on Twitter. As I scrolled through my News feed I saw lots of tweets saying that the Youtubers that had gone to Paris had desappeared. Not only fans but also famous news accounts were tweeting that we hadn't been connected to social media 24 hours. There was even a TT about it. I looked at my list 'Best Youtubers ever 📷' the other youtubers were also tweeting about how worried they were. Anna and Jonathan, Tanya and Jim, Louise was freaked out, Jenn and many more had all written tweets mainly kind of conforting ones as. "@Jimstweetings: Guys don't worry about the #LostYoutubers they're all probably taking a day of from the internet. 🐥". Yes #LostYoutubers was the hashtag. After having called Louise and messaged the sacconejolys and Janya. I pressed the write a tweet thingy and started writting. "@littleemisugg: Guys! Stop worring! We just had a little inconvinience which i'm sure @Joe_Sugg will explain eventually.We're fine! Thank you for worrying!🐸". Loads of people replied asking what had happened, if joe was okay, if anything was wrong... I wasn't sure as if up to where Joe wanted me to tell them so i just left them. Even though i'd had such a fun time here i couldn't wait to get home. Oh wait! I forgot to tell you!! Dad called Joe (reason why he fell in the well haha) to tell him that he was planning on staying out of town for a few more months so i'd have to stay at Jaspar's for a few more months!!

******************************
So, if you enjoy it please vote and make sure to comment if you want to be in the fanfiction or just have a question 💚 Love ya and never forget to smile 😊