Chapter 7

I woke up at 1:30pm and i could hear lots of laughing, shouting, screaming. I quickly put on my boots and opened the door slightly, i couldn't help but scream when i saw Connor, Tyler and Troye playing with Nala on the floor. Everyone looked at me and i ran over into Connor's arms. He hugged me tight and i went on to Troye hugging him quickly, looking at the floor and jumping on tyler who was on the floor playing with Nala.
"You saw Nala and you forgot about me... Very nice" i say mocking him.
He quickly throws me to the floor beside him and starts tickling me.

"STOP STOP!! TYLER" I couldn't stop laughing, not only because he was tickling me but because of Tyler's laugh, it was so contagious. Once he stopped Connor helped me up, i looked around me and i hadn't even realized that Joe and Caspar were also here.
"Oh, hi you two" i say going over to Jaspar and hugging them both.
"So, what are you guys doing here" i say going over to the table and sitting down like everyone else.
"Well as we're going to Disneyland in 4 days we thought we'd come here and spend a few days with you guys" Connor says "Have you decided if you'll be coming Emi?"
What should i say? I knew i'd have the time of my life if i went to Disney but i'd also have such a fun time if i stayed here with my girls and with Dani... Even though i should let Dani spend time with his Dad, he really needed it.

"I'll go" i say.

"Amazing! So three more people" Troye says.

"Three? Are you guys going?" I ask Caspar and Joe.

"Yes, and Connor already called mum and dad and they both said you could go" Joe says.

"Omg! We're going to have so much fun" I shout standing up and running around.

"You might wanna get your things ready and get dressed up" Caspar says. "We're leaving in about 10 minutes and Connor is staying at our house"

"Yay!" I shout running into my room. As i get in my room i realise i'm wearing my monkey's pajamas, oh god... They were all vlogging... Now everyone in the world will see my monkey pajamas, great... I bend over and take my suitcase out of under my bed, it was practically full, i hadn't used much clothes since i got here so i only had to pack a skirt and a shirt, well... And my pajamas. Once i had my pajamas off i grabbed a turquoise dress and some skin colored tights with my nude colored flats. It was a above the knee length dress cut under the chest. I had the same kind of dress in millions of colors. I closed the suitcase and opened the door.
"I'm all ready" i say.
"Let's go" Joe says getting up from the couch followed by Caspar and Connor.
We said our goodbyes to everyone and we were on our way to Jaspar's house.

5 days later

'BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP' The alarm clock went off. I looked at my iPhone. 3:45am. 'Why so early?' I ask myself.
"Turn that alarm off" i hear someone say. I turn the light on and look over, Connor on the mattress hiding under the covers. "Emily turn that alarm off please" he says.
"OMG OMG OMG" i shout realizing what's going on "CONNOR WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!" I get up and run over connor into the closet. I take my clothes and rush into the bathroom. I put on some white trousers and a pink blouse with a white cardigan and some cream ballet pumps with a cream bow on my hair. I come out and Connor's still lying down. I run over and throw myself on top of him.

"Wakey, Wakey Con Con" i say softly "WAKE UP WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYLAND"

******************************
Well i hope you liked it guys 👋👋 Next chapter DISNEYLAND !! I hope you've guys like that one too. It'd mean soo much to me if you could vote and comment!! And guys Thank you for 1K views !! Even though most of you are ghost readers thank you so much, 1K means a lot to me!! My name is Mery, What's your guys names?? Did you like this Chapter?? What else do you wanna do??