Chapter 21 {The End}

Once Vidcon was over we went back home. I went with Joe and Caspar back home. I was finally going back home with dad. He had finished his things and was now able to have me back home. Tonight was my last night and Alfie, Zoe, Joe and Caspar had all prepared me a sort of pyjama party. They had ordered pizzaa and nandos and we were all watching the vlogs i filmed when we were in Paris.
"I'm gonna miss having you here" Caspar said taking a slice of my pizza.
"Me too" i laugh taking a slice out of his.
"Whenever you want to come just give me or Zoe a call and we can meet up" Joe says hugging me.
"Yep, but me and dad are moving farther away so, it's going to be hard to come here often" i say tearing up.
"If you can't come here, we'll go there don't you worry about that" Alfie says taking a bite out of his pizza.
"Well stop with the cringy stuff" Zoe laughs. "When are we going to start the party?"

We ate the food, then we danced and sang karaoke, after having a shower we watched a movie and then we fell asleep.
I woke up early in the morning, everyone was still asleep. I went downstairs and started to put all my clothes back in my suitcase and my things in boxes. I then walked over to the bed, were i had stuck all the polaroid pictures. I took the ones where joe wasn't in but left the ones he was. I had taken photos of them anyways. Once everything was packed i looked at the time on my phone. // 06:17 // It was darn early but i'd been having trouble sleeping all night.
"What are you doing down here at this time?" Joe startled me opening the bedroom door.
"Nothing, i was just packing"
"It's six in the morning, and we're driving you there so we don't have a certain time to leave"
"I just couldn't sleep" I said hugging him.
"You know you can stay until the end of the summer right?" He said holding me tightly.
"I know, but i miss dad so much and we talked about everything and now he calls me every so often"
"Well, you know you can come here to sleep and spend the day anytime you want and don't worry we'll go and visit you a lot"
"I know" i laughed.
"Let's go upstairs and try to sleep a little more" He says putting his arm over my shoulders.
We went upstairs, threw ourselves on the floor and slept. When i woke up it was 10 a.m and Alfie and Zoe were about to leave.
"Are you going now?" I asked scratching my eyes.
"Yep, the tube leaves at quarter to eleven"
"Bye" i said running into Alfie's arms.
"Bye little sugg" Alfie hugged me.
"Bye Zoe" i said hugging her tightly.
"Bye my little baby girl" she whispered.
They left and i went into the kitchen to have breakfast, the front door then opened and Caspar appeared through the door.
"Where were you?" I asked him.
"I was putting your things in the car" he smiled sitting beside me.
"I'm going to miss you Caspar"
"I'm going to miss you to Miss Sugg"
"So shall we get going?" Joe asked coming up the stairs.
"Yup" i said standing up.
We left the house and got on our way to dad's house, i took my key out because dad wasn't there and opened the door. The boys brought my things inside and left them beside the door.
"You can leave now guys" i said.
"Yes, we've got a meeting in central london in two hours so we should get going" Joe said with a sad smile
"Bye princess" Caspar whispered hugging me "I'm going to miss you"
"Me too Casp" i said hugging him tighter.
"Bye Ems" Joe hugged me "I'm really going to miss you loads"
"Me too JoJo"
They left and i sat down on the sofa watching tv and i started bawling, i don't know why, i was really going to miss everyone.

----------------------------------------------
Guys this is the end :(
Firstly i hope you enjoyed this fanfiction very very much because i loved writting it a lot. Secondly thanks to every single reader who's read this, even if it was a single word. Thank you to the commenters and the voters haha you made me happy each time i uploaded a chapter. Thanks to moptopsandyoutubers because you've helped me so much with everything (She's uploaded a Dan and Phil Fan fiction, check it out). So bye and thank you.

Never Forget To Smile 😊

And bye 💚