Chapter 5: Save me from this eternal flame

I look across the hospital room at my sisters pained eyes, my mind raced to figure out if I should get up and wake her up from this horrible nightmare or if I should just stay where I was and just watch her, helpless. I couldn't help feeling like it was all my fault. I was the one who wanted to come here in the first place! I COULD HAVE STOPPED HER!!!! But instead I just let her go ITS ALL MY FAULT. I hear her whimper and flinch. She must be having a nightmare. That's what id expect from what just happened. I look at my hands, stained red from holding her. She must have been in so much pain from just me touching her. I should have been focused on the warnings and the signs than trying to make her life perfect. Just for one day I wish she could have at least one good day! Even she warned me about this, but I had to go and encourage her into this. The nurse had said that she would be scarred for life. GREAT. Now everyday ill be reminded about what happened. Everyone is going to be so worried.....everyone. SHOOT! I forgot to tell them. Dad will be so worried. Sadie, Alex, Rose, Jexica, Dad........ I should call them!

AFTER CALLING EVERYONE............................

Huh? Oh she's waking up. OH SHE"S WAKING UP! Oh wait never mind, just her rolling over. Wait wont that hurt her and wake her up?! I jump up to stop her. After that I went to go sit down and settle in to wait for her and dad. " J-J-Jake?!" 'Yes? Oh your awake, how are you feeling? What were you thinking?' "s-shhhh, o-one a-a-at a t-t-time." 'Oh right you should rest'. I watch her slowly fall back to a painful sleep. Then I hear the nurse call me and tell me my dad was here. So I took one last look then left to go see him. Like Shakespeare said " arms take there last embrace, eyes take there last look" all though I pray that she will stay with us..... hopefully...............