chapter 23?? (Bonus chapter)

"Y/n? Beomgyu?"  I heard a voice from afar. She woke up in annoyance not wanting to get up because of the headache she had. She look to her left to find a peaceful boy sleeping soundly, his cheeks tinted pink and messed up hair. She had to admit he looked adorable.

"Ah looks who's awake" she looked up to see soobin smile sweetly at her. "Yea... what happened?" she stated which everyone in the room looked at eachother and laughed.

"Do you really wanna know?"

I raised an eyebrow, confused on why the laughed. "Um yes I do."

"Well... um-"

"You and your lover boy were sleeping together cuddling eachother like koalas." she looked at taehyun who was on his phone not once looking at her but focused on his phone. "Huh?" Suddenly they all heard a tired boy walking down the stairs, rubbing his eyes with his hands. "Mourning guys." he said before going to the bathroom. They all chuckled before going back to their own business.

Beomgyu then came back after a few seconds. "That's was fast." Soobin states,noticing Beomgyu coming out the bathroom. "What is she doing here?" "You guys were both completely drunk. We chased you guys for hours only to find you guys cuddling like babies in a dark room." Taehyun stated making Beomgyu's eyes widen. Remembering what had happened before they fell asleep.

"So.. that means that it wasn't a dream??" they all had eyes on y/n who seemed nervous. "That me and Beomgyu-"

"cuddled yes." they heard Beomgyu speak again. He then eyed her which she then had the idea and nodding her head slowly mouthing the word "ah". Meanwhile the other member looked confused on why they looked nervous around them.

she sighed and layed on the couch getting into a comfortable position not caring that people were there.

"That's not lady-like noona!" hueningkai states sitting next to her. "Also move your leg it's blocking my view from the tv!" he pouts as he tries to move her leg in a rough but gentle manner.

"Aish fine."

Y/n you are a very interesting girl. He smirked to himself before getting a apple from the kitchen and leaving the living room. "Where are you going?" Y/n said now looking at beomgyu.

"To my room. What, do you wanna join me?" He had a devilish smile. She was taken aback from the question. "N-no thanks." 

"Whatever you say sweetheart. I'm here in my room if you wanna join." He laughed before shutting the door.

"What the-"
"I need to bleach my ears."
"What the HELL DID HE JUST SAY."
"Oh hell nahhhhh"

The members were in complete disgust hearing what he just said.

"Remind me to never be around you two again."

———————-
A/n: Made this for fun hehe also tysm for 50k reads I love all of you 💗