ten

Beomgyu POV

"sorry... Beomgyu next to LYNNE." Yeonjun Hyung turned around to Lynne.

"So... Im in the middle. Next to You and Grey hair boy? WHAT ABOUT LYNNE??" Yelled Y/N

"sHhHhHh SHUT UP Y/N IM FINE HERE!" Lynne yelled back

Jeez these girls sure do scream loud and for what? There like 20 cm apart???

(A/n: heH geT iT????)

"You wanna switch with me Lynne?" I whispered to Lynne who was next to me.

I thought she would like to so that she doesn't have to yell in my ear.

"no no I'm fine." She whispered back

"okay then...."

"Okay everyone do a cute pose!"

"Yes Yeonjun~" we all said

"OKAY EVERYONE HUDDLE UP AND HUG EACHOTHER!!"

Why Yeonjun !?!?

I look over to my left. Which was y/n leaning in to Yeonjun making a peace sign looking at the camera.

she's adorable.....

"Um....y/n?" I whisper to her trying to scooch over where the camera was...

She suddenly moved quickly and I was suprised by the sudden movement.

Which left us both having our faces less then 1 cm apart.

So close to eachother .....

"Uh Y/ n can you move a bit over?" Yeonjun hyung started to whisper loudly.

"Uh yeah sure!" She looked back to him in an awkward voice but smiling aswell

I change for a different position when—

"Sorry Beomgyu....."

she touched me again.... but only this time.....

by our hands

Her her hands were soft and warm

I could be able to hold it for hours.....

Wait....

whAT aM I tAlKinG aBoUt!?!!?

I'm not supposed to be talking about this!?!?!

Ew EMoTioNs!!!

"Wah really guys? Could have done better.... BUT NO BEOMGYU AND Y/N HAD TO RUIN IT!"

"Why did you guys looked away from the camera? In the photos you guys look embarrassed and awkward....." Lynne looked at me and Y/n waiting for an answer...

"NOTHING HAPPENED TO US WHY WOULD YOU LIKE THAT HAHAHAHAH......" we both said in sync

Lynne and Yeonjun  both raised their eyebrows.

"Mhm okay....."

I'm never going to tell anyone what just happened....