nineteen

*CRASH*

*cLAnK*

"Ah what the fuck?" I suddenly woke up hearing loud noises.

"Hmm seems like its coming front the kitchen."

Should I check?

Mmmm

Nah later.... to lazy for that

*CRASH*

*CLANK CLANK cLanK*

"ugh seriously what the fuck is happening?" I stand up from my bed and make my way to the kitchen to see Lynne trying to cook.

"Ah! Your awake! I was trying to make pancakes but you don't have all the materials so I went to the store to get some." she took a pan and put butter in it.

"Wow I never knew you can cook Lynne. Maybe I should invite you more!" I smirked at her.

"Ha ha... of course I need to be able to cook for my future husband!" She started posing for some weird reason.

"Okay appreciation moment over."

"Aww" she pouts

"Well anyways what do you wanna do? We should hang out after this."

"Sorry Y/n I can't! Remember? I need to go to my brothers party. Plus I need to help him with everything aswell....Maybe you should come and help me!!"

"Uh that's a hard pass I'm not good at decorating things."

"Come on. Your not going to anything today plus your going aswell later so...."

"I-"

"Fine."

"YESSSS."

"Okay y/n put that near where the chair is. No no not that one. THAT ONE yes."

"UGH your to demanding and confusing me.... and dang this place is huge are your parents rich?"

"Yea... they wanted to celebrate his 20th birthday and for it to be a very special day so they rent this whole club for today...."

I sit down in one of the chair and start to spin it until I got dizzy.

This is a lot of work.

"Sorry guys am I late?" we heard a voice coming from the door.

"Ah your here."

"Y/n! Meet my brother!"

"Hi. My name is Soobin."

"Choi Soobin."

"Hi my name is y/n."

He scanned me and smirked.

"I'm looking forward to seeing you at my party."

"This should be fun."

(A/n: Some real shit is about to go down my dudes.🤠🤘)