Twenty one

"UH WERE HERE TO YOU KNOW? INTRODUCE US TO HER." we all turn around to see 2 other males staring and watching what we were doing.

"Oh yeah sorry." Soobin scratches the back of his neck. "Ah yes this is Taehyun" he points at the male with a drink in his hands. "Taehyun this is y/n my sister's best friend."

"Nice to meet you y/n. I'm Taehyun aka the most handsome person here." he winked at me

Everyone in the room made a disgusted face. Taehyun looked confused as a puppy wondering what he did wrong.

Soobin sighed

"And our final person HueningKai!!" He points at the little boy munching on his snacks while on his phone.

He looked up at me and smiled. "Hi Y/n I'm HueningKai.  Wanna watch Minecraft vids with me?"

"HECK YEAH." I immediately scoot over to the younger and look at what the boy was watching making everyone puzzled,just blinking at me.

"Yes? What's the problem?" I look up at them

"Nothing." Taeyeonbin said in sync
(A/n: means Yeonjun,Taehyun and Soobin y'all.)

"That's what I thought." I smirked and look back to the phone of the boy.

"And your interested in her?" Yeonjun looks at Soobin

He sighed and nodded

We heard a creek where the door was to be Beomgyu cleaning his hands with a towel.

"Ah Beomgyu your here!" Yeonbin go over to him and put a elbow on his shoulders

"Beomgyu this is Y/n."

I look up hearing my name to see Beomgyu in the center of Yeonjun and Soobin

I blink a few times before looking back at the phone.

"Y/n this is Beomgyu!"

"Soobin Y/n knows Beomgyu." Yeonjun said
"WHY DOES EVERYONE KNOW EACHOTHER ." his voice rises up making his voice crack up. We all laughed at his voice crack.

"wHy dOes EVErYOne kNow eACHoThER!!?!" the younger ones mockingly said

"AISH COME HERE HUENINGKAI AND TAEHYUN YOUR ABOUT TO GET YOUR ASS BEATED.

The older starts to chase the younger ones who seems to be enjoying mocking him.

— TIME SKIP TO A FEW MINUTES LATER—

"I'm bored hyung~"

"Same"

"Me to."

"Well what about we do something fun." Soobin looks at everyone. We were all confused, interested in what he has to say.

"Spin the bottle idiots!!!" He smiles widely

"Uh that's not really a good idea you idiot. most of us are minors to be drinking." Taehyun states

"Who cares." He put his face infront of the boy. inches from his. He gulped

"Are you a wuss Taehyun?" Soobin smirks at him

"Heck no ITS ON." Taehyun smirks back and pushing his face out of his.

"What about you Y/n? Are you a wuss?"

The next thing everyone's eyes were on me.

"Fuck no."

"It's on."

(A/n: OooOo btw  I'll be editing some of the old chapters so... yeah and this is my favorite chapter out of all the chapters I did for this ISJSJSJS I just really liked this for some reason...)