nine

"Y/N smile for the camera!" Yeonjun told me as I was dozing off again....

"I want to keep this as a memory!! Beomgyu! Um.....Y/n's friend! Let's all get in for the photo!"
he said putting the coins in the slot in the photobooth.

"Yeonjun....THIS PLACE IS TO TIGHT FOR ME I CANT BREATHE."

"Me neither!"

"Same!"

"HEY WATCH WHERE YA TOUCHIN GREY HAIRED BOY!"

"HEY I HAVE A NAME?!?!"

"GUYS STOP OMFG."

"Let's all TRY to get along?!??" Yeonjun a said trying to silence us.

"Fine..." Me, Lynne and Beomgyu said in sync

"Okay so me and Y/n will be sitting together. And Beomgyu next Y/n while Beomgyu next to Y/n's friend!"

"MY NAME IS LYNNE!"

"sorry... Beomgyu next to LYNNE." He turned around to Lynne who was pleased.

"So... Im in the middle. Next to You and Grey hair boy? WHAT ABOUT LYNNE??"

"sHhHhHh SHUT UP Y/N IM FINE HERE!" I see Lynne staring at me with a glare mouthing something

"I'm fine here. I want to be next to him."

"Okay!" I mouthed back with an okay sign

"OKAY READY NOW??"

"Yes~"

One

Two

Three

SMILE! :D

*CLICK*

*CLICK*

*CLICK*

"Wah really guys? Could have done better.... BUT NO BEOMGYU AND Y/N HAD TO RUIN IT!"

"Why did you guys looked away from the camera? In the photos you guys look embarrassed and awkward....."

"NOTHING HAPPENED TO US WHY WOULD YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAHAHAHAH......" we both said in sync

Lynne and Yeonjun both raised their eyebrows.

"Mhm okay....."

I'm never going to tell anyone what just happened....

(A/n: so if y'all confused of how they sat:

               Beomgyu  | Y/n  | Yeonjun           
                                  Lynne                )

Lynne was on the floor Beomgyu in the corner Yeonjun in the other side while Y/n in the center :)