Part 4.

Hyungwon twisted on his bed. His eyes swiftly opened when he heard hair dryer sound coming out of the next room. He moved the sheet on him and opened the door rubbing his eyes. He opened the other room's door without knock, and he was stunned.

Hyungwon:'' Why making so much noise in the mor-''

As soon as he opened the door. Hyungwon saw towel rapped around his waist. I.M's eyes widened, he grabbed the comb on the table and threw on Hyungwon.

Hyungwon:'' Ow!''

He fell on the ground. I.M rushed to the door and immediately closed it. 

I.M:'' WHAT THE FUCK? DID NO ONE TEACH YOU ABOUT OTHERS PRIVACY?? WHAT IF I WAS NOT WEARING THE TOWEL?!!! HUH!!!!!????''

Hyungwon rubbed his head where he was hit...

Hyungwon:'''Ugh! You hit too hard boy..''

I.M:'' THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY?''

I.M's face was turning into the color of blood red. He...was just too ashamed. 

Hyungwon:'' Why are you washing up so early in the morning?''

I.M quickly puts on his clothes and comes out of the room.

I.M:'' Why you ask? Because, I have leactures to attend!''

Hyungwon:'' Lecture? Don't tell me..''

I.M:'' Yes! I am going to collage!"

Hyungwon:'' NO! You won't! I mean you cannot!''

I.M:'' Why?''

I.M said with an irritated look.

Hyungwon:'' I told you stay with me, to keep you safe, why? Do you wanna die on your own will?''

I.M:'' Its not like they will come and kill me in the campas?''

Hyungwon:'' They can!''

I.M folded his handed.

I.M:'' Ah! I am sick of this conversation!!''

Hyungwon:'' Then don't talk about it!''

I.M:'' SO YOU WANT ME TO STAY IN YOUR DAMN HOUSE, WITHOUT GOING OUT, NOT GOING TO COLLAGE, MY PART TIME JOB UNTIL YOU KILL THAT PERSON YOU WANT TO KILL! AM I HOUSE ARREST OR WHAT?''

Hyungwon pich became high

Hyungwon:'' Stop arguing with me KID! Yes! You are not allowed to go outside! Yes! You are house arrest! Don't step out of the house, unless I tell you to!''

I.M clenched his fist. He felt like he was being ordered to do things, which he hated. When Hyungwon called him down for breakfast he didn't leave his room. Hyungwon sighed and felt guilty.

Hyungwon:'' Sorry if I was harsh..''

He said while standing outside the door.

Hyungwon:'' I have kept your food outside the room, I'll be going out for a while.''

After few minutes I.M heard the main door being closed. He peeped out of the room and saw soup and bread outside his room.

I.M:'' Who knows if there is some poison in it?''

He ignored the food and stepped outside the room.

I.M:'' Who knows when will I be able to get out of here. I have to leave before he comes back.''

I.M rushed and saw the main door was locked.

I.M:'' That cunning man!''

He looked from side-to-side for a way to escape, when he saw a window which was bit higher. He took a table and then put a chair on it, then a stool. He stood on it and..

I.M:'' Woah..''

He balanced himself, and luckily the window was open. He went through the window, he could feel the breeze on his cheeks, He felt like a small bird being able to run away from her cage. He jumped with a thud sound. Unfortunately, the area was, not familiar to him..

I.M:'' Maybe, I should take a bus?''

He spotted a bus stop near-by and stepped into the bus..He sat on a seat and sighed a sigh of relief and closed his eyes.

?????:'' HEY BOY!''

I.M opened his eyes quickly to see, the bodyguard he encountered yesterday, and the men he met day before yesterday. An evil grin spread on the man's lips.

Man1:'' We meet again.''

Hyungwon returned home with a lots of chips and snacks.

Hyungwon:'' Hope, he is in a good mood now..''

He opened the door with keys, and when he entered the room he saw chair was on a table and the window was open his eyes widened..

Hyungwon:'' Don't tell me..''

The packet in his hand fell, and he rushed to the room he gave to I.M.

Hyungwon:'' Shit!''