Part 9.

I.M sat outside the convenience store, and rubbed his hands as it started to get cold. Hyungwon slammed the beer can on the table and lots of snacks in his hands.

I.M:'' Are you planning on not having dinner tonight.''

Hyungwon:'' You guessed it right! I feel a lit sad today.''

I.M blinked his eyes and looked at the road where many cars were passing by. Hyungwon smiled.

Hyungwon:'' Aren't you curious?''

I.M:'' No. Why would I?''

Hyungwon:'' You are so different...People usually die out of curiosity but you on the other side-''

I.M:'' You said not to ask about your personal life...so...I think its better to stay out of it.''

Hyungwon smiled and gulped 1 soju bottle.

I.M:'' We have to head back home don't drink too much.''

Hyungwon poured soju in a small glass and offered it to I.M

Hyungwon:'' Drink! Lets see how much you can drink.''

I.M:'' I told-''

Hyungwon stood up and as I.M was talking pushed the glass into is mouth.

I.M:'' * cough* That...* cough * was too sudden! You should have * cough * warned!''

I.M rubbed his lips.

Hyungwon:'' Aren't yo hungry? Dig in!''

I.M:'' Thanks for the food.''

After a while,

Hyungwon:'' And..so, I wizzzzzzz''

I.M:'' That would be enough.!''

I.M tried to pull the bottle in Hyungwon's hands

I.M:'' That much drink is enough for today let go!''

Hyungwon:'' What.........?''

Hyungwon's eyes were barely open.

I.M:'' Ah! You drank 4 bottles of soju and 3 beer bottles....Seriously...''

Hyungwon:'' Are you talking to me? Wrong number!''

I.M:'' Stop being a brat, Hyungwon!''

I.M pulled his hands away and realized what he just said...he just him by his name...

Hyungwon:'' I.M?''

Hyungwon brightly and slammed his head on the table.

I.M:'' That must hurt. hey, wake up! Hey!''

I.M tried to wake Hyungwon but he just passed out.

I.M:'' How annoying!''

I.M took one of his hands and tried to pull his up but Hyungwon was to heavy so he fell down.

Hyungwon:'' Ummm..''

I.M bend down to pick Hyungwon up, after sometime he finally managed to pick him up.

I.M:'' What does this guy eat, so heavy...''

He started to walk..and he heard whisper..in his ear.

Hyungwon:'' Such a familiar experience, hahaha.. Sister used to carry me back home whenever I was drunk, she was the best! How I wish I could have saved her....I miss you so much.''

I.M didn't know what to do in that situation his mind was full of all different thoughts.

I.M:'' I pity you..''

Hyungwon:'' Hm...? Why..?''

I.M:'' Hey! Stop moving! I can barely walk..''

Hyungwon:'' Hehe.''

I.M almost reached the home...

Hyungwon:'' How...I wish she never went out that night..''

I.M knows he should ignore all of it, but he was too curious to hold back..

I.M:'' What do you mean..?''

Hyungwon:'' My sister was a big journalist, in result she had too many enemies too, because she wrote big news and always focused on murder cases, ha, my sister was a stupid woman.''

I.M:'' oh..?''

Hyungwon:'' That night...she got a fake phone call, reporting about a murder..she went and never returned....Those jerks said she had a car accident...I never believe police...they are all involved....I hate them.''

I.M:'' All of them...?''

Hyungwon:'' Whats the point, even if one or two of them are good and sincere people. I regret not stopping her that day...you remember when I saw you that night..?''

I.M stopped. 

Hyungwon:'' Your eyes were clean, you were kid who was alone who needed help...I would have regretted again if I didn't help you, I thought you were no different from my sister...she...was...also alone!''

Tear fell from I.M's eyes and tried to breathe and dropped Hyungwon on the bed. He fell on the bed beside Hyungwon exhausted.

Hyungwon:'' You know..?''

Hyungwon said half asleep.

Hyungwon:''  Destiny leads us to so many surprises. Our meeting was also destiny's doing. ''

I.M looked at Hyungwon and laughed facing the ceiling.

I.M:'' Destiny.....ha! It was merely luck for us both.'' 

Soon after I.M fell asleep too.

NEXT MORNING,

Hyungwon tried to move by his neck was stiff and his eyes felt heavy.

Hyungwon:'' Ah...I think I drank a lot last night..''

Hyungwon finally opened his eyes and....went speechless at the sight in front of him and when he finally spoke..

Hyungwon:'' YA!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!''

Hyungwon kicked I.M lying in front of him. I.M felt something and he fell off the bed in shock.

I.M:'' What the-''

Hyungwon:'' WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!!''

I.M rubbed his eyes and started to get the hold of situation around him..

I.M:'' Where...am I?''

Hyungwon got off the bed and holded his collars

Hyungwon:'' What did you do?''

I.M:'' Huh? What did I do?''

I.M's eyes were half opened and he was so sleepy that he immediately fell on Hyungwon's laps.

I.M:'' I am too exhausted...let me sleep.''

He murmured in his sleep. Hyungwon gulped...He didn't want to wake up I.M. 

Hyungwon:'' What in the world...''