Part 12.

I.M:'' Its not that! The movie is great! I am grateful to you for bringing me here.''

Hyungwon tilted his head.

Hyungwon:'' Really?''

He went back to watching the movie. I.M gulped and couldn't stop thinking about what he was going to do. His heart wouldn't slow down.

After the movie,

Hyungwon:'' I.M!''

I.M:'' Hm?''

Hyungwon:'' Is something wrong?''

I.M:'' No! Why?''

Hyungwon:'' Well, throughout the movie you weren't looking good. Are you sick or something? Let me check your temperature.''

Hyungwon moved his hand forward to keep it on I.M's forward but I.M moved back.

I.M:'' I am fine! Really..''

Hyungwon:'' You are acting weird.''

I.M looked away, when he spotted someone familiar.

I.M:'' Jooheon?''

Hyungwon:'' Joo...who?''

I.M without answering ran to the direction.

Hyungwon:'' HEY!''

Hyungwon followed him. I.M reached the door that led to stair case. He heard voices coming out, including his roommate's voice.

I.M:'' The conversation doesn't look good, is he in trouble.?''

A man spotted I.M's presence and rushed towards him. I.M moved a step back and Hyungwon grabbed his hand and ran away from there.

I.M:'' Wait! My friend, he seems to be in trouble.''

But Hyungwon won't listen.

I.M:'' We can't leave him-WOAH!''

Hyungwon pulled in a corner and kept his hand on I.M's mouth.

Hyungwon:'' Don't make a noise or we will be caught.''

I.M's chest was touching Hyungwon's. Slowly he started to feel that way again. They were standing too close which made I.M super uncomfortable. He wanted to run away so badly but he couldn't. He could feel his heart going wild and his face becoming hot.

Hyungwon:'' I think he went away.''

I.M pushed away Hyungwon with all force. Hyungwon looked at him dumbfounded. 

Hyungwon:'' I.M-''

I.M:'' You are making me uncomfortable.''

Hyungwon:'' What?!''

I.M:'' Why did you drag me away?''

Hyungwon:'' I just wanted you to avid dange-''

I.M:'' DANGER? What about my friend who is there?! How did he end up there? Its your fault! ITS YOUR FAULT! THEY FOUND OUT WHO I AM, AND THEY MIGHT THINK I AM YOUR ACCOMPLICE! THEY MIGHT HURT JOOHEON! WHAT ARE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?''

Hyungwon:'' Calm down! Lets talk this out.''

I.M:'' Talk this out!? Tell me how are you going to get Jooheon out of trouble!?''

Hyungwon:'' Are you blaming everything on me?''

I.M:'' What?''

Hyungwon:'' You are responsible for your actions.''

I.M:'' You are unbelievable!''

Hyungwon:'' Why? You should have thought of the consequences before getting involved with me. Why did you stop me? Weren't you aware you or your friends will be in trouble!''

I.M:'' I WAS NOT! I regret.....getting involved with you!''

I.M rubbed the tears that were flowing down his eyes, and ran away.

Hyungwon:'' Did...he just cry? Was...I harsh?! Hey! I.M! I.M!''

Hyungwon ran after I.M but he was already out of site.