Part 8.

I.M woke up next morning, he rubbed his eyes and left the room. Walking down the stairs he saw Hyungwon wearing black suit.

I.M:'' You are going somewhere?''

Hyungwon turned around and smiled.

Hyungwon:'' Yes.''

I.M:'' Where? All this dressed up?''

He shook his head.

Hyungwon:'' Its really nothing. I have made the breakfast, get freshed and have it.''

I.M:'' The thing is..''

Hyungwon:'' Hm..?'''

I.M:'' I lost my phone back when we escaped the hotel. Can I at least make a call?''

Hyungwon looked at the other side of the room and sighed.

Hyungwon:'' Fine.''

I.M smiled happily.

I.M:'' Thank you.''

Hyungwon offered his phone. I.M took the phone and opened the call section he saw the last call around 9 in the night...the caller name was Kihyun.

I.M:'' Was this the man he was talking to last night?''

I.M whispered.

Hyungwon:'' What?''

I.M:'' No, its nothing.''

I.M dialed a number but he didn't get any response.

I.M:'' Feels like he is busy.''

Hyungwon:'' Who?''

I.M:'' My roommate, Jooheon. He isn't picking up. If he calls back please tell me. Here!''

Hyungwon took the phone back.

Hyungwon:'' Fine. I'll be on my way.''

Hyungwon was leaving when he turned around and looked at I.M

Hyungwon:'' You know you can take some fresh air once in a while. But don't go far.''

I.M:'' What?!? Did you just..? I mean I can leave the house..?''

Hyungwon turned around.

Hyungwon:'' Do as you wish.''

I.M:'' Wow! For real?''

I.M wanted to confirm further but Hyungwon already left.

I.M:'' What's with him today? Acting all weird.''

I.M ate his breakfast and left the house. He checked out the neighborhood.

I.M:'' This neighborhood is filled with families. I wonder why does he live all lone.''

I.M looked down and saw a ball rolled at his foot he looked up and saw a kid run up to him. I.M sat down and smiled.

I.M:'' Is this yours?''

The kid nodded. I.M handed the ball and smiled at the kid. The kid bowed and left. I.M walked further up the road and spotted a house some kind of a worship place. He entered the place only to spot a fimiliar figure he gasped, the figure turned around and I.M immediately hided.

I.M:'' Why did I hide all of a sudden?''

I.M peeped out and saw Hyungwon paying his respects.

I.M:'' Did someone die? NO...I shouldn't butt in, still....''

I.M saw Hyungwon going inside and he came out. He walked a little closer and saw...

I.M:'' That woman....she...was in the family portrait with him...His sister?!''

He heard voices from the inside.

Woman:'' Its been 2 years after the incident, why didn't you report it to the police?''

Hyungwon:'' I did...but, they closed the case..''

I.M:'' Did his sister die 2 years ago?''

I.M whispered to himself.

Hyungwon:'' Then, I will be taking my leave.''

I.M:'' Crap!''

I.M rushed out of the place with full speed and stopped at a park, huffing.

I.M:'' I almost got caught. Now, that I think about it.. He said his sister was a jounalist. Was! Exactly! It was so obvious. I asked him unnecessarily!''

Hyungwon:'' Asked what?''

I.M:'' AAAAAA''

Hyungwon appeared behind I.M

I.M:'' Aah! You scared me!''

Hyungwon:'' You are acting like you have seen a ghost. What's wrong?''

I.M:'' Its nothing. I was just...checking out your neighborhood.''

Hyungwon:'' Oh?''

I.M:'' You done with your work?''

Hyungwon:'' Aren't you too curious?''

I.M:'' Never mind.''

Hyungwon:'' You drink?''

I.M:'' Huh?!''

Hyungwon:'' You don't drink?''

I.M:'' I drink! Water! Juice! Coffee!''

Hyungwon:'' Seriously?''

I.M:'' Hm.'''

Hyungwon:'' As far as I rememeber the first time I had a drink when I was in high school.''

I.M:'' What the hell? That's against the laws.''

Hyungwon laughed.

Hyungwon:'' I know! You are a collage student, have a drink with me!''

I.M:'' wait, I'm fine-''

Hyungwon kept his hand around I.M's shoulder and they walked to a convenience store.