Part 6.

I.M got a real shock today..

I.M:'' You are not going to ask me anything?''

Hyungwon looked out of the window of car..

Hyungwon:'' You are not in position to answer, I don't wanna force you to do it.''

I.M heart beated a bit faster than regular.. He didn't know the reason.. He kept a hand on his chest.

Hyungwon:'' Is your chest paining?''

Hyungwon asked worrying.

I.M:'' Huh? No. No. its just my first time in the situation. It was really shocking, I am so thankful to you, if only you didn't show up, I don't know what would have happened...''

I.M felt a hand on his head,his eyes widened to see Hyungwon patting his head with a warm smile on his face. I.M never saw that smile in his life before..He was shocked and his heart was beating even faster.. He felt his face turn bit hot. All the things were taking place so fast, that he cannot figure out..

Hyungwon:'' You don't worry, I promised to keep you save, until I am done with my work, hope you will corporate with me from now on?''

I.M just nodded lowering his head. A smile spread on Hyungwon's lips. Although he didn't know why..

------------------------------

Jooheon was worried sick about I.M. He didn't return to dorm for 1 week.

Jooheon:'' Where did he go?''

I.M didn't pick his calls so, it was making him nervous and worried. 

Jooheon:'' Hope wherever he is, he should be fine.''

Jooheon went to a police station and reported his friend missing.

Officer:'' I should say you better remain in the campus, because now days the killing and kidnapping is often taking place.''

Jooheon bowed and left the station. He bumped into a muscular guy while walking down the street.

Jooheon:'' Sorry...''

Jooheon was going to leave when..

???????:'' Oh? You are friend of the boy name I.M?''

Jooheon turned around immediately.

Jooheon:'' Yes! You know him?''

????????:'' Yes! My boss and I.M know each other very well!''

Jooheon:'' Oh thats a relief! He isn't replying to my calls or texts I was worried!''

????????:'' You should follow me! He will be happy if you come and surpride him!''

Jooheon:'' Oh! Nice idea!''

Jooheon followed the man. But, he didn't know he was actually following a big trouble ahead.

---------------------

I.M:'' Yum! Your food tastes delicious!''

Hyungwon smiled from ears to ears.

Hyungwon:'' Glad! Someone likes it beside me!''

I.M giggled.

I.M:'' I can't thank you enough for all of this. I am gonna miss this after I leave.''

Hyungwon's hands stopped.

Hyungwon:'' Yeah..Remember to keep our meeting always a secret. If can, forget we ever met...''

I.M's grip on chopsticks tighten. Its no big deal? He just have to forget about him! Nothing much! But....can he really?