Part 5.

I.M nervously moved back on the seat.

Man1:'' We are getting off in the next stop.''

I.M:'' No! I am not!''

Man1:'' You think you can do whatever you want?''

He slapped I.M.

I.M:'' You are going to regret this!''

Man:'' OH?''

I.M clenched his fist. Even if he want, the situation was out of his hands. It would have been better to be with Hyungwon then being with these bastards. 

Hyungwon heavily sigh regretting I.M alone. Although it was none of his bussiness what happens to I.M but....

Hyungwon:'' He got into trouble because of me, I have to do something...but..what?''

Hyungwon tapped his foot in worry..

Hyungwon:'' Um...''

Hyungwon thought for sometime, but couldn't come up with anything. He fell on the sofa in frustration. He whispered.

Hyungwon:'' That kid is so trouble some.''

-----------------------------------

Bus driver:'' Hey Mr! Don't force that kid to come with you!''

I.M:'' HEY!!!!!!!''

Man1:'' Keep your mouth shut old man, if you don't wanna die!''

I.M:'' You have no manners to talk to elders?''

Man1:'' Aren't you talking to much?''

I.M bit hit lower lip. He narrowed his eyes. The men holded both of his hands and forced him to follow him. I.M tried to get away but there was no way.

Man1:'' Aren't you too impatient boy? Guess, I have to teach a lot.''

I.M gulp.

I.M:'' I....don't wanna learn anything!...''

There was an evil smile on the man's face. I.M knew no one was going to save him, only if the bus driver report it police. Maybe he has a chance to escape.

Bodyguard:" After today, I hope you will make him shut him mouth!''

Man1:'' Don't worry I will use him good.''

He licked his lips. Bodyguard turned on his heels and left. I.M was standing in front of a small small...A flat.. maybe? He was being forced to move. As soon as he saw the men inside smoking and playing cards, drining and food packets every where.

Man6:'' Who is that pretty boy boss?''

Man1:'' Just someone I brought to play with.''

Mn5:'' That's not fair boss! You always bring girls and boys with you and enjoy alone!''

Man1:'' Shut up! Go back to your work!''

I.M tried to hold back his breath as the smell of the room was annoying and he almost feel like throwing up. Some man threw I.M on the bed of a room, and he was finally released. He touched his arms where he was being hold harshly.

Man1:'' Ready to have some fun. Pretty boy?''

I.M:'' I guess you are not in your right mind? But, forcing like this is a crime!''

Man1:'' Boy! Don't teach me what is crime and what is law! Because I am above it..''

I.M:'' Ha!''

Man1:'' What's so funny?''

I.M:'' Above it? Are you a God?''

I.M gave a sarcastic reply.

Man1:'' You better be thankful that I am into you or else, I would have already got rid of you by now!''

The man jumped on top of I.M and grabbed his shirt tight.

I.M:'' FUCK! Go away!!''

Man1:'' You smell nice..''

The creepy voice makes I.M shiver. He tried to fight back but the man was too powerful to fight back he ripped I.M shirt. And the next thing he reached for I.M's face.

I.M:'' AH! Don't come near!"

He didn't have enough strength.

Hyungwon:'' Don't you think, you are crossing your limits? Or should I say you already did.''

I.M was shocked with the sudden familiar voice, the figure was standing outside the door. He approached the man and pulled him away from I.M and punched him. I.M saw Hyungwon huffing...He was tired..

I.M:'' Did you run all the way here?''

Hyungwon moved his eyes to look at I.M but imediately looked away. I.M was half naked because his shirt was ripped. Hyungwon took off his jack and threw it on I.M.

I.M:'' thanks..''

I.M wore it and buttoned it. He tried to get up but lost his balance only to make Hyungwon rap his hand around I.M's waist. 

Hyungwon:'' You okay..?''

I.M looked away..

I.M:'' Yeah. Thank you and sorry.''

Hyungwon raised an eyebrow.

Hyungwon:'' You better explain to me after he get back home.''

While walking out of the house I.M saw the people outside the room beaten up.

I.M:'' Did you..''

Hyungwon:'' I had no choice, they wouldn't let me in..''